Teaser one:

Well, that looks lame. Especially in comparison to Mirai Nikki's (first) anime opening:

Gengar!

What are you doing in Mirai Nikki?
so, apparently it's not following to manga script...
death Note had pretty good effect, right (not bad, but not spectacular)? Why doesn't Square Enix associate with drama production, why , WHY ????
hmm... I was definitely looking forward to this... but after seeing the teaser... I'm in doubt... I expected something darker... maybe it's just the teaser... lame teaser... I'll watch the first episode... and I found the manga... I'll read it :)
SayItAintSoJoe wrote: I'm definitely watching this! But I'd better wait till it's finished airing or I may die of anxiety.

Ditto! :D
Szasha wrote: Teaser one:

Well, that looks lame. Especially in comparison to Mirai Nikki's (first) anime opening:

I haven't seen the anime, but just the opening makes me want to watch it...The drama teaser pales in comparison...

Juniko wrote: death Note had pretty good effect, right (not bad, but not spectacular)?

But Death Note was a movie, no? And it was ok enough for me not to get totally turned off it. But I haven't seen a Japanese drama with decent effects yet ( I think I've dropped all I've started because I hate how fake everything looks...:/)

VioletSakura wrote: hmm... I was definitely looking forward to this... but after seeing the teaser... I'm in doubt... I expected something darker... maybe it's just the teaser... lame teaser... I'll watch the first episode... and I found the manga... I'll read it :)

The teaser is definitely not good.
why not cast also 14 yrs old like in anime =)
LisNoir wrote: I haven't seen the anime, but just the opening makes me want to watch it...The drama teaser pales in comparison...

But Death Note was a movie, no? And it was ok enough for me not to get totally turned off it. But I haven't seen a Japanese drama with decent effects yet ( I think I've dropped all I've started because I hate how fake everything looks...:/)

The teaser is definitely not good.

Screw everything I said about a big budget. Seems like they found a way to work around it - aka exclude all fancy scenes. But the anime's worth checking out I am about halfway through and it's entertaining.

Teaser Two - which is a little better/hipper - but gives away almost the entire first episode!
Look here

bokami wrote: why not cast also 14 yrs old like in anime =)

I, coughfanservicecough, can think of various reasons.
Szasha wrote: Screw everything I said about a big budget. Seems like they found a way to work around it - aka exclude all fancy scenes. But the anime's worth checking out I am about halfway through and it's entertaining.

Teaser Two - which is a little better/hipper - but gives away almost the entire first episode!
Look here

I, coughfanservicecough, can think of various reasons.

LOL, does the girl *get undressed like in the anime*? Is that the "fanservice"?

Hmm, why is the way he is speaking in this annoying me? I like Okada Masaki, but his voice in the teasers is grating my nerves.
I do want to give this one a try, but the teasers are kind of iffy to me. Will be waiting until it's done airing to watch and will wait to hear feedback on it
LisNoir wrote: LOL, does the girl *get undressed like in the anime*? Is that the "fanservice"?

Hmm, why is the way he is speaking in this annoying me? I like Okada Masaki, but his voice in the teasers is grating my nerves.

No... well not yet. :p I think it would be disturbing to have 14-year-old kids try to kill each other. For a manga/anime it might be okay but for a real drama with real people? Nah.

Yeah, he's doing something with his face, his lips in particular. He overacts a little in my opinion and tries to sound like a sassy college students which... doesn't work out very well. But he's okay compared to HER. Sigh.
Szasha wrote: No... well not yet. :p I think it would be disturbing to have 14-year-old kids try to kill each other. For a manga/anime it might be okay but for a real drama with real people? Nah.

Yeah, he's doing something with his face, his lips in particular. He overacts a little in my opinion and tries to sound like a sassy college students which... doesn't work out very well. But he's okay compared to HER. Sigh.

True...lol

And good to hear it's not just me...and oh goose, she's worst? Patience...tolerance ...lol
LisNoir wrote: True...lol

And good to hear it's not just me...and oh goose, she's worst? Patience...tolerance ...lol

Yeah... at least for me she is. Are you going to watch it when it's over?
Szasha wrote: Yeah... at least for me she is. Are you going to watch it when it's over?

I usually hate females more than males...lol I'll wait until around 3 or 4 episodes are out.

Edit: Oh...the girl was in Asuko March, she was so annoying in that...lol