Hello

Id like to watch Bokura Ga Ita. Im not a big fan of remakes or adaptions, because I know how the story is gonna develope and end, so its not that interessting for me to watch. So Id like to chose one. Anime or movie. 

So, what would you recommend me, whats better, the anime or its movie adaption, what should I watch? :)

Hi there, I have read the manga and watched the movies. I do, however, know the anime ends at like the half of the manga. I know at which scene, and it could be seen as an ending, but I´m sure it will leave you wanting for more. The movie does cover the whole manga. It´s a great adaption! ofcourse it left out small things and cute events as it´s impossible to play out the whole manga in 2 movies, but for a movie adaption it´s really good. If you have read the manga I could tell you which scene the anime ends, if you´d like to know?
If you're really not going to watch both of them, go for the movie. What ^ said, the anime ends like somewhere in the middle of the story. And that reeeaalllyyy sucks. 

Thank you for your answers and opinions, guys! :)