You can look at my list to see what I've watched and get a feel of what I've liked or not. But anything is fine as long as you highly recommend it. Thanks in advance!

Last Friends
Zeni Geba
Koukou Kyoushi 2003
Yasha
Yakou Kanransha
N no Tame Ni
Love and Farm
Rich Man Poor Woman
Atashinchi no Danshi
Nobunaga Concerto

Hope you'll like them :)
In no particular order:

Slow Dance (somewhat similar to Orange Days, and Osozaki no himawari - but better imo - that's already on your list)
Koukou kyoushi 2003 (intense, and very unique plot I believe - at least I've never seen something similar)
Gokusen (school, comedy, a classic)
Chase (a great shorter investigation drama)
Biblia koshodou no jiken tenshou (an interesting sort of detective drama about books...)
Gunshi Kanbei (taiga, if you like that this is a great one)
In no order. I tried to go with ones people don't usually recommend.

Water Boys 2
H2
Ryusei no Kizuna
Innocent Love
Triangle
Strawberry On the Shortcake
Holyland
Kingyo Club
Long Love Letter
Dr. Koto's Clinic

As above I'd also recommend Slow Dance, Rich Man Poor Woman, Atashinchi no Danshi, Yasha, Gokusen & Last Friends. :)

If you want more recommendations, including non-Japanese Dramas & movies: https://www.pinterest.com/Pantheria/asian-dramasmo...

Close range love (kinkyori renai)
and kinkyori renai season zero (I haven't watched this one yet, but I'm planing to)

Kinkyori Renai is based off the manga but the same name, but it is still quite different. The usual, adding new characters, removing characters, changing the back story of both the major characters; so if you have read the manga, be aware that it is quite different. I still enjoyed it even though it changed a lot, and it's one of my favourite movies. And one of only two Japanese movies I've watched.

I also noticed you have Usagi Drop/ Bunny Drop on your PTW list, which I really loved, so make sure you get around to it. I haven't watched the anime yet, that's still on my to do list as well.

That's all the suggestions that I can recommend myself, as I'm more interested in Chinese and Korean, but there are some Japanese shows and movies on my PTW list that were recommended to me if you want to have a look.