I've been watching the Jdrama PRICELESS and was wondering if there were any other dramas where the protagonist is in deep poverty and/or homeless? I've seen the Kdrama LAST and the movie THE HOMELESS STUDENT just in case you were going to suggest those two. All nationality is fine but prefer Japanese Drama. Bonus for male protagonist. Super bonus if there are cute kids in it too. Thanks in advance! :)

- Binbo Danshi: it has Oguri Shun and Miura Haruma! ;)
- Atashinchi no danshi: female progatonist but a ton of "cute kids" on it too haha
- Mei chan no shitsuji: same as above, though the poverty doesn't last too much xD
- Hana yori dango: you should probaly try this first, there's also a korean and taiwanese version, it is one of the most popular drama series so you've probably already seen it.
- Rich man poor woman: not THAT poor but... hey, oguri shun again!
- Yamada taro monogatari
- Shokojo Seira: kind of like a cinderella story
- Tatta hitotsu no koi: dunno... but he is poor at least xD and there are nice actors (kamenashi and yuta for instance...)
Thank you so much! <3
Hello!

I think "Woman" is a really good one about poverty. This is a story of a young woman struggling to raise her two kids after the death of her husband. This is very sad though, but really good.
If I remember correctly, I think a character in Innocent Man wasn't doing well financially. Also Dream High. I haven't watched any of the things you mentioned though so I'm not sure if this is the direction your looking for.