What's the least "JDrama" JDrama you've watched?

what do you mean? XD

like a kdramaish jdorama? its relative, and its depend to how you define jdorama
What i ment, is a JDrama that didn't fullill the typical JDrama (I'm missing the word here :D) points(?!), like i just went a totally different way, or did soething new/out of the ordinary, that isn't common for JDramas.
actually jdramas tend to explore a wide range of topics so there's not really a typical jdrama although recently there are quite a lot of lawyer/detective dramas
What i ment, is a JDrama that didn't fullill the typical JDrama
(I'm missing the word here :D) points(?!), like i just went a totally different way, or did soething new/out of the ordinary, that isn't common for JDramas.
---->

that's exactly what I mean :D
the typical JDrama ===> what do you mean by this :D I think every Jdorama watcher has his/her own definition of "jdorama" . Jdorama genre is too wide to define
:D

tell me some dramas by your definition "typical jdorama" ! :)
tropes like hana yori dango, hana kimi etc?

I kinda get it i think

There's the typical comedic detective dramas
The typical family feel good dramas
The typical work and career dramas
The typical romance drama
The typical older women romance dramas
The typical comedy drama
The typical slice-of-life dramas

Each of these genres are really different from one another. The one thing you need to know dramas that fall into those categories are the ones that look closer to non-Japanese dramas.

The dramas too good/different/weird to fit in any of these categories are what I'd call the most JDrama, since no other country can or will do the same. Some have a specific look into their society you wouldn't usually find elsewhere.

Those are my favourite genres so if that's what you're looking for there are tons I can recommend. 

If I got it wrong, do give us an example as to what is considered most and what is considered least Japanese drama in your view?
I'd have to go with Buzzer Beat and Last Cinderella, they both used kdrama tropes in their dramas.