Ok, I've been having this plot in my mind for a while, and I think it's part of some drama. I haven't even watched so many dramas so I think it's odd that I've forgotten it. XD There's an old, famous and rich boss lady who goes to bankrupt at some point of the series and then she escapes the journalists and paparazzis from her mansion and goes to live in a tiny, dirty apartment. Then she is all poor, dirty and pitiful. She has someone who lives with her, can't remember if it was a son or a daughter. Anyone recognize what drama it is? :'D It's kinda stupid but anyway.
Hmm I do not recognize that one, but perhaps you could post the description of it in this thread:

http://mydramalist.com/forum/showthread.php?377-Discussion-Search-Find-that-Drama!-%28by-desc.-or-plot%29

Perhaps somebody will recognize it. :)

Also, if you happen to have an idea around what year you watched it (before 2012, or 2008-2010 for example), that would give us an idea of when the drama was made, or at least that it's was made before a certain year.
saana wrote: Ok, I've been having this plot in my mind for a while, and I think it's part of some drama. I haven't even watched so many dramas so I think it's odd that I've forgotten it. XD There's an old, famous and rich boss lady who goes to bankrupt at some point of the series and then she escapes the journalists and paparazzis from her mansion and goes to live in a tiny, dirty apartment. Then she is all poor, dirty and pitiful. She has someone who lives with her, can't remember if it was a son or a daughter. Anyone recognize what drama it is? :'D It's kinda stupid but anyway.

14 sai no haha