I'm looking for jdramas to watch, I prefer romance dramas. 

I have watched dramas like Itazura na kiss, Rich man, poor woman, Buzzer Beat, Hana Yori Dango...

But I would like dramas that are not only comedy, and have also some drama in them, some more serious dramas.

For example, I have watched:

Tatta Hitsatsu No Koi, Love Lasts Forever, Coffee & Vanilla..

I hope you get what I mean, thanks to all of you! :)

I just got into jdramas and jmovies!! Try these out if you want, I hope I can help :) 

J-dramas:

- Kiss that Kills is really good, hints of comedy, it does have some romance,  BUT its mostly drama like you want and serious at times - first ep is weak but it gets really good after! Plus the ML and 2nd ML are hot. I couldn't stop thinking about the characters and plot when it finished, so interesting...  do not read spoilers (10/10) has an alternate ending if you watch the last episode of the special edition

- switched (9/10) -  which is the same genre as KTK^ its on netflix 

- a girl and three sweethearts (8.5/10) - heart-fluttering moments, meaningful at times, love triangle

J-movies:

- I'm underage but I'm not a child (8/10) - simple, cute, not heavy romance 

- my little monster (8/10) - comedy, cute, not heavy romance, also about family & friends (school)

- L-DK (2019 version) (8/10) - romantic, comedy-ish

ncteez, thank you so much, I really appreciate that :)

I'll check them out!

If you want to watch serious dramas there are two of them which I really like.

1) Akai Ito - Friendship, Romance, Drama, Melodrama

2)Taisetsu na Koto wa Subete Kimi ga Oshiete Kureta - Romance, Drama, School

3) Ani ni Aisaresugite Komattemasu  (I have watched the movie but drama is same as movie. Just drama elaborates the story) Movie-  My Brother Loves Me Too Much  (Romance, School, Youth)

Hope these dramas meet your interest! :)

Drama_freaky, thank you so much for your recommendations! :)

I think you should try watching Nagareboshi...it has drama and romance...it's very heart touching....a little old but very nice.

Toomuchdrama, thank you! I'll try watching it

If you want Hana Yori Dango, you would like Hana Nochi Hare: Hanadan Next Season, this drama is one of my favorite Jdorama that I will not get tired to watch multiple times.

If you want some drama, I recently watched 3 Nen  Gumi: Ima Kara Mina-San Wa, Hitojichi Desu, and this drama is soooooooooooo good!!! Every episode is great and have moral lesson in life, this is really good and worth to watch!!! One of the best Jdorama I've watched!!!

erased (live action), Boku no ita jikan (romance,serious)

Okitegami Kyoko no Biboroku  - the romance is subtle and slow to start, and the Drama has plenty of serious elements to it.