has anyone done it? If not, I will. Skye, sorry but I have to attack you while you are around....Have you approved any movies lately and actors and edits? A few were added that night, but i can't find any
LisNoir wrote: has anyone done it? If not, I will. Skye, sorry but I have to attack you while you are around....Have you approved any movies lately and actors and edits? A few were added that night, but i can't find any

Movies I haven't but i will in an hour.
For edits, the "edit" admin panel part does not work yet. We have to wait till Jin completes that before we can approve any edits.
amrita828 wrote: LOL!!!
My impression is, this is an Akiyama-based plot, the girl is just a theatrical mean to an end, for instance to make Akiyama join a game he would otherwise leave alone.
This is why Nao isn't involved (apart from the real reason that kept Erika Toda away from the film).
For this plot device to work, the girl must necessarily be a naive/baka one.

I WILL endure for the sake of Akiyama, of course. And for the sake of the game, which seems intriguing. :)

Deep, very deep, inside the recesses of my mind, I know someone like her it's needed for our Akiyama-san to shine and be his bad self... *sigh*...lol

Skye-N-Rain wrote: Movies I haven't but i will in an hour.
For edits, the "edit" admin panel part does not work yet. We have to wait till Jin completes that before we can approve any edits.

Ah ok. I added the movie. I'm gonna send you a PM asking something.

PinkDiamond wrote: I'm ready for the movie! Where is it??? I'm having Akiyama-san withdrawal!

The release date will be in March 3, 2012. Then, we have to wait for subs. That's just too long...
Thanks Lis. Added the link to the first post.
Skye-N-Rain wrote: Thanks Lis. Added the link to the first post.

No problem...It's on my list now! :D <3

Is it just me or does Akiyama kinda look like the wolfman in this picture? Anyone?
I don't even know why he has that look in that poster...lol *SMH*
It totally takes away from his serious look on screen. Everytime i see that pic of him i can't help but giggle.
Gah! Hot Link Spankins! I want to see it!
jeanie65jh wrote: Gah! Hot Link Spankins! I want to see it!

See what? The picture?
LisNoir wrote: See what? The picture?

yeah...All I see is a hot link notice
Hmm,I did too at first, but I can see it now. I thought she(?) had changed it...

It's the Liar Game S1 poster

Trailer for Reborn added.
I was trying to find out why Ericka Toda won't be in Liar Game: Reborn (I just can't get over it and the fact that I do not like Tabe Mikako one bit does not help), and I stumbled upon these:

(Credits to: J-Drama Confessions)

I really want to watch Liar Game: Reborn so frankly, I'm going to keep the latter picture on Nao being pregnant in mind while I watch the movie. I do hope they at least mention her once or something, to acknowledge that Akiyama and Nao ended up happily ever after. (Yes, I am a hopeless romantic who believes in happy endings and all that mushy stuff. But you can't blame me, Akiyama and Nao were practically meant for each other!)
Haha, sgramirez that theory is great! But none the less I'll miss Toda Erika. Actually truth to be told I'm not afraid that her absence will have a bad impact on the movie, since the writers are absolutely brilliant, it's just that I'm not sure Tabe Mikako's character will be enough to fill her role. Well, we'll see that soon enough. Anyway, today I've re-watched some episodes with my best friend and she totally got addicted! It's the first time she likes a Japanese movie and I can't help but feel victorious and happy about it. :D