All I remember is it is a fairly newer drama - probably in the last 2-3 years - the woman is older and the male is younger, he has long hair - seems like it was a one-night stand - they are talking on the stairs (outside) to her apartment and she is dressed for work - either coming home or leaving and he is basically being clingy and she is trying to brush him off. I thought it was from Work Now, Drink Later but I can’t find a long-haired male in that drama. I don’t believe they are the main couple - I think the drama has multiple Couples.  If anyone can tell me what this scene is from I’d really appreciate it. Thank you! 

Bing Chat says

I did some research and found some possible K dramas that match your description. Here are some of them:

• Something in the Rain1: This is a romance drama about a woman in her mid-30s who falls in love with her best friend’s younger brother, who has long hair and works as a video game designer. They have a one-night stand in episode 3 and later talk on the stairs outside her apartment. She tries to hide their relationship from her family and friends, who disapprove of their age gap.
  • Encounter1: This is a romance drama about a divorced woman who is the CEO of a hotel chain and a young man who works as a free-spirited photographer. They meet by chance in Cuba and have a brief affair, but later reconnect in Seoul. He has long hair and often waits for her outside her apartment. She faces pressure from her ex-husband and his family, who want to take over her company.
  • Witch’s Romance1: This is a romantic comedy about a 39-year-old reporter who is known as a witch for her cold and ruthless personality and a 25-year-old intern who is cheerful and optimistic. They have a one-night stand after getting drunk and later work together at the same magazine. He has long hair and follows her around like a puppy. She tries to resist his charms, but eventually falls for him.

I hope this helps you find the K drama you are looking for. ?

Maybe Revolutionary sisters, i didn't watch the drama. But I do remember kim kyungnam at one time had long hair and he had the noona romance in the drama. 

I checked out Something in the Rain but didn’t see any of the males that had long hair - his hair is down to almost his shoulders in the scene I saw and it was a daylight scene. I have seen Witch’s  Romance so I know it isn’t that one and Encounter the male lead doesn’t have long enough hair and I’m pretty sure the guy was not Park Bo Gum. Thank you for replying though. ?

I checked Revolutionary Sisters too and it’s not him. This is driving me crazy. ? 

The K-drama you are looking for might be Thirty-Nine.

Just based on "long hair", "dressed for work" and "not the main couple", I'm taking a wild guess:
The second couple in Love to Hate you ?