Taxi Driver

My Name

Sell My Haunted House

Alchemy of Souls

Too easy to find yourself.

My top 5 Kdramas that for me are above the rest: 

Good Manager

Be Melodramatic

Reply series (especially 1997 for comedy and 1988 overall)

Tree with deep roots/Six Flying Dragons (historically almost right after another by same writers)

Stranger 1+2

Secret 2013

Good Doctor 2013

Flower of Evil

Move To Heaven

Kill Me Heal Me

Go Back Couple

Defendant 

The Bridal Mask and The Princess' man

My top 3 :

My Mister

Our Beloved Summer

Itaewon Class

So, Twenty Five Twenty One was there until ... ... I watched ... ... My Mister. Amazing show. Hard to even compare it to anything. It stands alone like a beacon in the light daring any other kdrama to knock it down. Complex, philosophically deep and full of likeable characters. Not your usual formulaic kdrama either. If you like stuff like Backstreet Rookie or Our Beloved Summer or other pure romance, then this isn't that. It does have a whole bunch of everything though and don't get me wrong, I also like the romance kdramas. Love them actually. 

Anyways, no wonder it is the highest rated kdrama on IMDb sitting @ a 9.1/10.

I cannot more highly recommend this show. If you haven't watched, put it next in queue. You'll come back here and say thanks for the rec.

Check my custom lists to see what I've watched and how I've rated them to get a gauge on how I rate my stuff.

these are all amazing will defo need to watch the ones I haven't 

Totally Agree with My Mister!! ! A few more are  Money Flower,   The Rebel, Thief of the People,    Mr. Sunshine    Six Flying Dragons  Even so, there are just too many Great shows out there!!!

Jane22:

Totally Agree with My Mister!! ! A few more are  Money Flower,   The Rebel, Thief of the People,    Mr. Sunshine    Six Flying Dragons  Even so, there are just too many Great shows out there!!!

In addition to this I would like to add Beautiful Mind and Dr John 

Forgot to add,  Sorry, I Love You!!   Yes,  Beautiful Mind is an amazing show. 

Liked Dr. John but not on the same level for me.

Big Mouth & Vagabond