About what really happened during that concert, there are so many rumors and speculations spreading around, do you really want us to keep on debating about this controversy? I already state previously, YBY fans have their own perspective and speculations about that event. And have mine which I stated them before. Since the beginning, I have always stated we shouldn’t blame both sides.

About him being cold and unprofessional…? Your point is??? Everyone should gang up together and bashed him for this? Then afterward…so we can get satisfaction from doing this? Anyway, did his behavior truly deserve this kind of online bashing? He disturbed no one life except perhaps crushing the heart of CP fans who fantasized their being real couple in real life (which is a disturbing act to begin with). I watched the event and I saw that the distancing was done by both of them. Just because Yuan Bing Yuan crying out of being moved by situation, then everybody said that she was being bullied?

What is the most disgusting behavior is when people bully other just from hearing or reading some rumors? In this case, it’s a cyber-bullying. Now you tell me, should we go around in every social network spreading hate on someone we don’t personally know about? Personally, this kind of behavior is beneath me.

As for her being bullied, don’t used a still picture to create an illusion of someone being bullied by others. The same can be done with others with similar context and pictures. It’s not hard to do this, then start spreading rumors

About Love is Sweet case, lets do the math. L&R  wrapped filming on August 7, 2019. Love is Sweet filming began on November 26, 2019. With the spread of the coronavirus epidemic in China, filming was temporarily halted for some time before it was resumed.Filming lasted three months and wrapped on March 28, 2020. If YBY already have problem with HR when she supposedly filming Love is Sweet, why HR still used her for L&R promotion after that? You know from November 2019 to August-September 2020.

And Love is Sweet production company is IQIYI, GH entertainment & media.Not Huan Rui.
http://www.chinesedrama.info/2020/02/web-drama-love-is-sweet.html?m=1

Since 'Love is Sweet' is not a drama produced by Huan Hui, so it means the company have no power to pulled her out from the cast if she was already casted, and was part of the opening ceremony. Then, claiming it was something Huan Rui did are just speculation and rumor. Besides, normally, an artist get change is usually because the crew realized the character doesn't fit the artist. So it has nothing to do with the company.