Who is the current ongoing serial killer that is fearing the nation?

Okay so I’m pretty sure that the serial killer is the older Jae Hoo. Jae Hoo mentions that his wish never came true and he became a killer. So we can only assume it’s him. His first kill was sloppy being the murder of his entirefamily I’m guessing. In the first episode when Jae Hoo’s father is brought into the school and is complimented and he was told that his son also wanted to become a doctor and that he was very smart at that. 

I think the doctor who we see in the second episode is the serial killer. In the middle of the episode he tells the old woman that there is a way she can die and is confronted by JBR’s friend. The way he stares back at him sends chills down my spine ngl and the friend backed off too so there is something wrong with him.

As  always, once more information is collected i will update.
Please feel free to join in.

I think, if the current serial killer stays the same throughout the 20 episode, and they don't try to solve a new serial killer case every few weeks, then it's too early to think that the doctor is the one. Because it seems that things are too conveniently put there for us to think that way, like him becoming a doctor, like Jae Hoon wanted, and behaving suspiciously like that. Also we are not sure if Jae Hoon was the Head Hunter's son or not, plus if he was, and the doctor is that kid it feels weird that father-son are already having a confrontation by the end of ep 2. Or maybe I'm just making things too complicated so let's see how it goes heheh 

The doctor, Yo Han, can't be Jae Hoon. I mean, his mother seems alive (she was alive when he was a teenager), and Jae Hoon killed his mother. So, Yo Han is not Jae Hoon. But Jae Hoon is the current serial killer (the religion, revenge and so on). So, we have to find who is "Jae Hoon" right now... I think I already guessed it, but since I want to be wrong, I'll not say it, hoping for me to be wrong actually...

Here some hinds : there were two mothers at the hospital. They both kept their baby. One of her remarried and had younger kids. They only showed us three corpses after Jae Hoon killed his family (it's important).  The watch is an important element too.

There are more elements (I made some notes when I was watching the episodes, I have too much of them after only two episodes, damn...). But I don't want to spoil too much/point too many elements people didn't pay attention at and that will be used later.

I'm craving for the 18 others episodes.

I don't trust BaReum He knows anatomy well from the way he treat the bird and his talk with grandma when he treat her leg, he also listened to the talk about the Wristwatch and psychos  when the police man get angry with his friend maybe he the one hurt the police man amd won't to showoff in front off the head hunter! Ba Reum act so innocent for someone has those genes he should be so smart why he act like idiot!! and last scene his eyes!!

Also what about the The priest can't he be the killer? His fingers and the cross somethings point to him too.

(written after episodes 1-2)

I really doubt it's the priest, though I would be pleasantly surprised if it was due to it being unexpected. He really cared about his brother when the headhunter was attacking the two of them and even practically sacrificed himself to save Mu Chi. I don't see how he could have gone from that to being the serial killer.

I much prefer it when it isn't the obvious person, so I'll be disappointed if it does turn out to be the doctor. After only episode 2, they really seem to want us to think that he's the headhunter's son. I feel like that isn't likely to be something the headhunter's minions got misinformation on, but it's very suspicious that it was "revealed" so early on. But at this point in time, he's the strongest candidate.

Just an unbased prediction: I think the serial killer will not be the headhunter's son (whomever that ultimately ends up being). At least I hope not. Because that would be a very bland result. It should be either the other woman's son or the politician's son (recall the black car Dr. Daniel passed test results to).

Final thoughts: the description implies our lovely Officer Jung has a dangerous face to face encounter with the killer (presumably upcoming in an episode or two). If that does actually happen, either we've got some crazy mind bending perspectives going around or he's not the killer either haha. That would be an awesome twist if he was though.

I forget about the 3rd son too good point i think alot won't remember there are another son beside our two main characters i don't want it to be the doctor this so easy and not fun!! 

for the priest i don't think of him as main killer but maybe just maybe he take revenge for something. As to say something through it.. 

MERO:

I don't trust BaReum He knows anatomy well from the way he treat the bird and his talk with grandma when he treat her leg, he also listened to the talk about the Wristwatch and psychos  when the police man get angry with his friend maybe he the one hurt the police man amd won't to showoff in front off the head hunter! Ba Reum act so innocent for someone has those genes he should be so smart why he act like idiot!! and last scene his eyes!!

Also what about the The priest can't he be the killer? His fingers and the cross somethings point to him too.

Hmm.. I don’t think that Bae Reum is the current serial killer. In the description we are told that he survives an encounter with the killer themselves plus it just doesn’t match, if he was one it would be too risky for him to be a cop.  I don’t think he’s a normal person, I also think he has psychopath genes but he’s either hiding that he is one because he wants to life a normal life or he genuinely doesn’t know he’s a psychopath due to his mother not telling him or him losing his memories? I remember reading somewhere ( before the drama aired ) little descriptions of each character and I think it said that JBR doesn’t remember his past. Maybe the encounter triggers some of his memories

DramaReign:

I think, if the current serial killer stays the same throughout the 20 episode, and they don't try to solve a new serial killer case every few weeks, then it's too early to think that the doctor is the one. Because it seems that things are too conveniently put there for us to think that way, like him becoming a doctor, like Jae Hoon wanted, and behaving suspiciously like that. Also we are not sure if Jae Hoon was the Head Hunter's son or not, plus if he was, and the doctor is that kid it feels weird that father-son are already having a confrontation by the end of ep 2. Or maybe I'm just making things too complicated so let's see how it goes heheh 

You’re right but another time i thought he was the killer was when Moo Chi stated the killer was someone who knew anatomy very well and then it switched to the Doctor preforming the surgery. I thought it was weird when the Doctor met up with the headhunter and he called him his son because some of the scenes made it seem like JBR was his son.  And you’re right Lolol. Still can’t get over the ending of episode 2. JBR is definitely not normal.

it seems that not many people are picking up on this...but I would say...I don’t think the doctor is the son of Head Hunter but the other kid..and I don’t think he is the current killer too.Instead, I feel like, if he is a psychopath he could be a member of the Head Hunter fan club. Let it be known that BR’s friend flinch the moment he sees the doctor’s gaze could be the result of him studying psychopath to write his script as said by Ba Reum. So I don’t think his friend and the doctor have prior connections. 

the doctor...I think he will be the eyes to look at BR to confirm for Headhunter that BR might be his son. That said, I too also don’t think he is a killer, but instead, he could be trying his best to hide his urges.

Sushilicious:

it seems that not many people are picking up on this...but I would say...I don’t think the doctor is the son of Head Hunter but the other kid..and I don’t think he is the current killer too.Instead, I feel like, if he is a psychopath he could be a member of the Head Hunter fan club. Let it be known that BR’s friend flinch the moment he sees the doctor’s gaze could be the result of him studying psychopath to write his script as said by Ba Reum. So I don’t think his friend and the doctor have prior connections. 

the doctor...I think he will be the eyes to look at BR to confirm for Headhunter that BR might be his son. That said, I too also don’t think he is a killer, but instead, he could be trying his best to hide his urges.

But the part that confuses me is when the headhunter calls the doctor his son and he just goes along with it?

kageluhvr:

But the part that confuses me is when the headhunter calls the doctor his son and he just goes along with it?

I don’t think he is calling him son. Instead it’s more on, he is wondering “I was curious,  how much my son  grew up.” In someway, I felt that it’s not him that he is referring to. If it’s him, why would he be curious when he is in front of him? A psychopath is always empty with emotions. Head Hunter said. So I’m okay with him just siting there, because he is just empty.

Sushilicious:

I don’t think he is calling him son. Instead it’s more on, he is wondering “I was curious,  how much my son  grew up.” In someway, I felt that it’s not him that he is referring to. If it’s him, why would he be curious when he is in front of him? A psychopath is always empty with emotions. Head Hunter said. So I’m okay with him just siting there, because he is just empty.

Ohhh I never thought of it like that. 

My real question is though, how did the headhunt killer find out that his ex-wife was lying when she said that he killed him as soon as he was born in the first episode? Is the Doctor aware of the fact that JBR might possibly be the headhunter’s son and was stalking him for the headhunter so that’s why he has a photo frame of the kindergarten kid ( that might be JBR ) ?

kageluhvr:

Ohhh I never thought of it like that. 

My real question is though, how did the headhunt killer find out that his ex-wife was lying when she said that he killed him as soon as he was born in the first episode? Is the Doctor aware of the fact that JBR might possibly be the headhunter’s son and was stalking him for the headhunter so that’s why he has a photo frame of the kindergarten kid ( that might be JBR ) ?

From my understanding GMCwasthe one who said that his kid is alive?

Sushilicious:

From my understanding GMCwasthe one who said that his kid is alive?

Wait GMC? Is he one of JBR’s friends? The prison guard who told the headhunt killer that he wasn’t a king but a monster then ended up in the magic box almost dead? Reminds me is he okay or not cause I kinda liked it when he stood up to the  headhunt killer, most people wouldn’t have the courage to.

kageluhvr:

Wait GMC? Is he one of JBR’s friends? The prison guard who told the headhunt killer that he wasn’t a king but a monster then ended up in the magic box almost dead? Reminds me is he okay or not cause I kinda liked it when he stood up to the  headhunt killer, most people wouldn’t have the courage to.

GMC as in Go Moo Chi/Ko Moo Chi. The hot-headed detective that left a scar on the headhunter's face 15 years ago. He told the headhunter his child is still alive when he went to visit him in jail, but KMC didn't know that the headhunter wasn't aware his child is still alive.