In the world of dramas, time-travel and reincarnation plots offer an exciting exploration of destiny, love, and redemption. These storylines often involve the protagonist being given a second chance, either through being reborn or traveling back in time, to right past wrongs or alter significant events in their life. suggest some standout dramas where the protagonist experiences rebirth or returns to the past to reshape their life:

I have a list >Rebirths, Reincarnations & Redos

Here are some recent standouts to me...

OMG thanks This is a very big list

Also:

My Man Is Cupid (2023)

Moon in the Day (2023)

Heartbeat (2023)

Mist of Love (2020) [if you like thai dramas/lakorns]

Maybe:

The Story of Park's Marriage Contract (2023) [FL actually comes from the past to present time]

acpsa:

Also:

My Man Is Cupid (2023)

Moon in the Day (2023)

Heartbeat (2023)

Mist of Love (2020) [if you like thai dramas/lakorns]

Maybe:

The Story of Park's Marriage Contract (2023) [FL actually comes from the past to present time]

thanks

My weekend is going to be a complete movie day, thank you.

RubyMcKinney:

My weekend is going to be a complete movie day, thank you.

Are you a real person? I swear your profile is so sus, I'm surprised you don't share a link about investments or a website to do your homework ^^'

mahiba:

Are you a real person? I swear your profile is so sus, I'm surprised you don't share a link about investments or a website to do your homework ^^'

Are you saying this because it's my first time posting here?

RubyMcKinney:

Are you saying this because it's my first time posting here? 

I say this because there's been a wave of posts from accounts that look like bots, and they're always talking about how to have your homework done by a website. Or weird stuff. And your account is very similar to those bot account. LOL am I having a conversation with a bot right now?? ^^''

• Go back couple
  • Familiar wife
  • Lovely runner
  • Boku dake ga inai machi
 emeraldarrows:

I have a couple lists:

And some I really loved not already mentioned:

Hi! if your list is only of dramas you have watched Dismiss this hahaha but if not, you are missing https://mydramalist.com/20288-lost-love-in-times in your time travel list. I went over all your list just to check not make a fool of myself haha and you didn’t have it, also came to recommend that one.