Hello! I've been interested in Chinese and Korean TV series for a while now, and I really liked the few series I watched. I want to explore new productions, especially in the romantic, horror and action genres. I've watched TV series like "Once We Get Married" and "Put Your Head on My Shoulder" before and loved them. Now I'm looking for different and impressive TV series! I'm waiting for suggestions from you! Which TV series are worth watching? These can be romantic and action-packed stories, light comedies or horror-thriller productions. Please share your suggestions! ?

I have created below list for your favorite genres keeping in mind not only my taste but also users of mydramalist. Atleast 85-90 percent of mydramalist users absolutely loved all of these series. So hopefully you will love it too.

Flex X Cop 

Moving 

Signal 

Lovely Runner 

Twinkling Watermelon 

A Shop for Killers 

Pyramid Game 

Night Has Come 

Connection

365: Repeat the Year 

Beyond Evil  

Stranger ( 2 parts)

The King of Pigs  

Mouse 

Strangers from Hell 

Revenant  

Vincenzo 

Happiness 

Death's Game( 2 parts)

Kingdom  (2 parts)

My Mister 

Tunnel

Thank you everyone I will check it out

good fun drama You Are My Lover Friend released today same actress 

Rafethan:
"Once We Get Married"

enjoy

Aster:

güzel ve eğlenceli bir dizi  You Are My Lover Friend   bugün aynı oyuncuyu yayınladı

Eğlence 

I'm not looking for a current TV series, I don't want to wait

asian drama lover:

I'd recommend.......

Most of these are light rom-coms with the exception of "The Uncanny Counter" but some do have a good mystery in them

my-lovely-liar I started it, it's a good series and I liked it funny, thank you for your advice, I'm on episode 3.

Rafethan:

my-lovely-liar I started it, it's a good series and I liked it funny, thank you for your advice, I'm on episode 3.

Good! I'm glad you're enjoying it so far!

C-DRAMA

• Love you give me-   Love and Family (Same actors as once we get married)
  • You are my secret- Office Romance and Life
  • Begin Again-  Love and Family 
  • Exploration Method of Love- Forced Couple turned to a real relationship
  • Unforgettable Love- Unexpected connection turned lovers
  • Meet Yourself- Remote area setting, multiple community storylines filled with family, romance, and life.

K-DRAMA

• Marry my husband- Romance, Rebirth comeback
  • Perfect Marriage Revenge-  Romance, Rebirth comeback
  • Crazy Love- Enemies to Lovers
  • Welcome to Samdal-ri-  Community friendship, romance
  • Hometown Cha Cha Cha- Community, romance, friendship