I'm almost done watching Amidst a Snowstorm of Love. I like the OTP getting together and forming a strong relationship prior to everyone knowing they are together. Does anyone know of any other dramas (C/K/Thai/etc.) where the lead couple has to hide their relationship from family and/or friends for a long period of time?

Thanks in advance for any recommendations! :)

I dont know if these are to your liking since the relationship in most of these were mostly discovered after just 1-3 ep.  Shooting Stars, Welcome to Samdal-ri, Wedding impossible, Whats wrong with secretary kim and Business Proposal. Currently ongoing is Love next door were its maybe going into the genre juding from the last episode. Hope that someone can post real examples since I also would like to find some recs. 

Shanai Marriage Honey - it is a short drama, but they keep it secret for most of the episodes.

Thanks everyone. A few of these are already on my PTW list, I'll have to bump them up to watch sooner. :)

• Never Too Late (the leads reunite upon learning ML's father and FL's mother are getting married. They then fall in love again and have to hide their relationship.)
  • Contractual Love (ML hires FL to pretend to be his long lost sister for the sake of his ill father. They fall in love but have to keep it a secret since they're posing as siblings)
  • Indulgence (the leads are adopted siblings and hide their relationship)
  • Mutual Redemption Love (FL marries SML for revenge, and she and the ML hide their love and past connection)
  • Provoke  (FL marries SML for revenge, and she and the ML hide their love and past connection)
  • Lost Track of Time (FL dies, time travels to the past, and seeks revenge on her evil husband. She falls in love with the ML, but they have to hide that from her husband.)
  • Renascence (FL dies/body swaps and is out for revenge against the SML, she and the ML hide their relationship from him)
  • Watashi no Tadashi Oniichan (leads are posing as siblings and hide their relationship the entire drama)

Thank you for those!!

Bad Buddy,  Last Twilight, He's Coming to Me (one is a ghost), Khun Chaai (two hidden relationships)

As said by another user You are my secret is such a good drama! You can watch the full episodes on YT