I feel like I've watched most of these at this point.

I am looking for a Case of the Day kind of drama that involves a partnership where one or both of them see ghosts. They could be solving murders or hauntings or helping the dead pass on, etc. Whatever. I'd also like there to be slight romance (or two people working closely together and being protective of one another is really more than enough :P). Examples:

Ghost Hunt (anime)

The Great Shaman Ga Doo Shim

Sell Your Haunted House

The Ghost Detective

The Teenage Psychic

The Midnight Studio

Edit: I would definitely prefer titles with neither of the leads are a ghost themselves, unless it somehow ends with everyone alive in the end :D

Edit2: Not a huge fan of Chinese dramas but anything else is fair game

Ooh thanks! So I've seen a lot of these and the ones I haven't I've come across but have been iffy on for various reasons:

Peaceful Property - I've actually been considering this one but I have little tolerance for bromance these days and prefer actual LGBT stories instead.

Revenant - seemed darker than I wanted, though I love Kim Tae Ri

6th Sense Agency - new to me and seems promising

Delivery Man - the ghost female lead tag is concerning but if you spoil me on how things end for her this might be up my alley!

Oh No! Here Comes Trouble - if I recall this was another bromancey one? Worth pushing through? I think a few people I know were watching this as it airing and had good things to say.

Black - I dropped this one and I can't remember why? But it seems OCN dramas aren't usually my thing.

I See Dead People - another that's new to me, so I think I'll check that one out.

Zombie Detective - not a big zombie fan

The Guest - I love both Kim Dong Wook and Kim Jae Wook but I ended up dropping this at episode 8. Not sure why, might have been one I put on hold and then just never went back to.

Priest - I remember looking at this one a few times and deciding not to watch it but I can't remember why so it might be worth a second glance.

I definitely second The Master's Sun, it matches your description really well, and Tomorrow! They're both my favourites.

Oh I get it!!! Yes for revenant it is a little bit on dark side but ultimately it has one of the sweetest person Kim Tae Ri so you might like it :) Yess for delivery men sure there are hiccups in their journey but ultimately you definitely get a happy ending :)  For Oh No! Here Comes Trouble  if you currently have little tolerance for bromance you can wait to check it out later because bromance is a bit of a factor but I have to say it has broken many Taiwanese dramas records and if I am not wrong It is currently ranked in top 100 dramas of all time on MDL and it's rating has even increased more to 9.0.  For the rest just like you mentioned this type of genre is still underwater and is not explored enough even after all these years of dramas so there are very limited number of dramas so like you said it might be worth a second glance :) Maybe this time you will like few dramas which you dropped more by using some strategy inspired by me like watching revenant in morning instead of late night XD :) 

Jung in-sun fan:

I definitely second The Master's Sun, it matches your description really well, and Tomorrow! They're both my favourites.

Exactly same!!!! I am glad Ivy, you and me have so similar taste.