Hey all! Currently going through some mental health things and would love some cute BL shows to cheer me up. Def prefer ones with happy endings and ones that don't involve death of any kind. Just one that is cute and good feels a majority of the time. 

Hit me up with those recommendations please :)

• Lovely Writer
  • Ingredients (Jeff Satur) 
  • Old Fashion Cupcake
  • Fukou-kun wa Kiss Suru Shikanai!
  • The Tasty Florida
  • Oh My Assistant!
  • About Youth
  • Sing My Crush
  • Love Mate
  • Why R U?
  • Wedding Plan
  • Boys Be Brave!
  • We Are
  • 25 Ji, Akasaka de

You have Cutie Pie & Only Boo! on your PTW list. Both are light and cute.

Hope you're doing well! Here are some of my favs that will always put me in the right mood.

• Star and Sky: Star in My Mind... this one also has a series that after it... Stary and Sky: Star in Your Heart. (The first one is my fav, but the second one is good as well. You don't need to watch one or the other to understand what's going on. 
  • Ai Long Nhai
  • My Engineer- one of my favs.. always cheers me up.
  • Hidden Agenda
  • Fish Upon the Sky
  • 2 Moons
  • Monster Next Door- Will finish airing next week..
  • We Are- +1 (this ones literally my comfort BL... so good.)
  • My Love Mix Up
  • Love in the Air- Has some touchy topics near the end... but it's so good., the majority of it is cute and will for sure make you laugh and cheer ya up. Will always be a fav of mine.
  • Only Boo!  +1... I will say there is a death in here.. it's not a main character, nor does it take up any screen time... but fair warning, since you mentioned not wanting any form of death. Besides that, it's super cute and funny for the most part. 
  • Cooking Crush- just started this one, but it's cute so far.. you might enjoy it..

All of these have happy endings!

thank you all so much for these recommendations! I am adding (or have now added) pretty much all of them! These lists were fucking perfect. Thank you all so so so much!!!

Ai long nhai 

kris:

thank you all so much for these recommendations! I am adding (or have now added) pretty much all of them! These lists were fucking perfect. Thank you all so so so much!!!

Yay!! I know a few of them will give you lots of laughs and that's all one needs now and then. 

American Fan:

Yay!! I know a few of them will give you lots of laughs and that's all one needs now and then. 

Yes for sure!  Just trying to get a head of the winter blues and honestly all your suggestions were just perfection! 

kris:

Yes for sure!  Just trying to get a head of the winter blues and honestly all your suggestions were just perfection! 

Oh yeah, I get that! 

I have the same issue in the winter months. I moved to a new apt this year and my windows face east for the first time in like forever, so I hung some pretty crystals in the windows and sure enough, all rainbows in the mornings!!