If you have any ideas plsss drop me a line!.. I have been looking and found the same stuff I have watched before such as: Hello Schoolgirl, My Wife is 18, Sweet 18, My rainy days omg i cant rember the other ones!..lol... but preferrably older male lead...xx
These are the only ones that came to my mind: Biscuit Teacher Star Candy The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry What's Up Fox
christypop wrote: These are the only ones that came to my mind:
Biscuit Teacher Star Candy
The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry
What's Up Fox

this one has older female...but you should still watch it (if you haven't already) because it's a lovely drama
KamZ wrote: this one has older female...but you should still watch it (if you haven't already) because it's a lovely drama

They all have older females.

Hmm, older male....maybe Bad Family (it's not the best drama ever though. But has funny moments. I liked it enough.)
LisNoir wrote: They all have older females.

ah ok..i haven't watched those two lol
Dal Ja's Spring Flower Boy Ramyun Shop These are also older woman, younger man. Older Male: Who are you?! I recommend this very highly. Yoon Kye Sang is awesome and he's a lot older than the girl. She's 18-19 he is 30 I think in the drama. And it's very cool. *The age is considerable enough for them to mention it in the drama...and to have it be a small issue.
Baby Faced Beauty... older woman but I loved it!
Thnx!..I havent seen any of the 3 so I might look into it now!! ... xx
Thank you for that!.. I just got off work and I feel like watching something and I could not find anything hehehehhe!!.. i am off now to have a read at the synopsis!...(Who are you?)
Jeaniessi wrote: Dal Ja's Spring
Flower Boy Ramyun Shop

These are also older woman, younger man.

Older Male:

Who are you?! I recommend this very highly. Yoon Kye Sang is awesome and he's a lot older than the girl. She's 18-19 he is 30 I think in the drama. And it's very cool. *The age is considerable enough for them to mention it in the drama...and to have it be a small issue.
islandCHICKloveDRAMA wrote: Thank you for that!.. I just got off work and I feel like watching something and I could not find anything hehehehhe!!.. i am off now to have a read at the synopsis!...(Who are you?)

You're welcome! Seriously, it's good! Funny, kinda wacky but also serious and different. and again, Yoon Kye Sang! (that part is also important!)
hehehehehehehhehehehehehehehhehe!! It is important!

Jeaniessi wrote: You're welcome! Seriously, it's good! Funny, kinda wacky but also serious and different. and again, Yoon Kye Sang! (that part is also important!)
goldenseal50 wrote: lol how about Triple?

Triple as in this "Triple"? http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/342/triple You liked it? lol
LisNoir wrote: Triple as in this "Triple"? http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/342/triple You liked it? lol

it was okay I was just going for age gap