I want something light and funny also dont forget ROMANCE HEHEHEHEHHE!! any will do for me pls!.. thnx
Speedy Scandal, not really light but it is really good.
Hey Travis thnx for the recommendation but yea i have seen that one .. its funny and also sad!!..
travis wrote: Speedy Scandal, not really light but it is really good.
High School Debut, Sophie's Revenge, Petty Romance, Lovely Complex, Paradise Kiss, Seducing Mr. Perfect, The Art of Seduction,
ok your first three i havent watched so am off now to have a look hehehehe!!.. thnx..

Witchgirl247 wrote: High School Debut, Sophie's Revenge, Petty Romance, Lovely Complex, Paradise Kiss, Seducing Mr. Perfect, The Art of Seduction,
travis wrote: Penny Pinchers

Oh that was a good one!
islandCHICKloveDRAMA wrote: ok your first three i havent watched so am off now to have a look hehehehe!!.. thnx..

No problem!! My favorite out of those three is Petty Romance, then High School Debut, and lastly Sophie's Revenge. I like Petty Romance the best because its different from usual Korean movies, which are pretty innocent compared to this one.
Witchgirl247 wrote: No problem!! My favorite out of those three is Petty Romance, then High School Debut, and lastly Sophie's Revenge. I like Petty Romance the best because its different from usual Korean movies, which are pretty innocent compared to this one.

I agree Petty Romance is really good. Just remember it is for mature audiences.
I liked Quick and Rough Cut not romance and not really funny but super good action
something like "The man from nohwere" ?.. that is super good action LOVE WON BIN!..

goldenseal50 wrote: I liked Quick and Rough Cut not romance and not really funny but super good action
Ok maybe i should wait to go home and watch it then hehehe!!.. coz im at work and I am trying to watch something!!..

travis wrote: I agree Petty Romance is really good. Just remember it is for mature audiences.
Just read AsianWiki and it sound so exciting!! oh hurry up 5ocklock so i can go home and watch it!!.. lol

Witchgirl247 wrote: Oh that was a good one!
I recommend "Cyrano Dating Agency." Great plot, funny, romantic but also with a slight serious air to it!
200 Pounds Beauty, Cyrano Dating Agency, Finding Mr. Destiny, Hear Me, Love in Disguise, Love You You.