hey guys i was watching unexpected you ep 38 today and got a flashback off a drama i watched and since then i cant stop to think about that drama!BUT the big problem is that i only remeber a short scene so i cant remember which drama that is i looked at my list but couldnt find it because the short intros dont tell about this scene.. i need your help..in this drama there is the main guy he was brought up in orphanage and he had something like a sponsor but not in a bad way she is a woman who does many good things because in the past she did something not so good. those two are nephew and aunt i think and he received many lertters from her which helped him alot to become a decent person i think university professor or something with a rehearsal room! I think he is trying to unravel his past or so and his aunt supports him even though she could get hurt because of that!i hope you guys can help me haha i hope i can sleep tonight!
Sorry for the late reply, if you already know it then nvm... but were you talking about You're All Surrounded starring Lee Seung Gi? (just testing myself if I know it ^^)