Hello !

I will cut to the chase. I just fell in love with this drama called What Happens To My Family and I love interact between all the characters there and a comedy, romance too. The developening of characters and story is very good and I'm actually happy that this drama is 50 episode long and I hope they will extend it like 5 episodes more.

So could you please recommend me something similiar ? Without this heavy drama like birth secrets and such. Well, even if some drama has them I would endure it If this drama characters and story is good :)

Please recommend me something 

best regards

Essentially, some of the previous KBS weekenders. Unexpected You, Ojakgyo Brothers or King's Family (this one's a little exaggerated and less easy going than the one you mentioned, but still, I'll keep it as reference).

Also: Give Love Away and Glorious Day (highly recommended family drama).
Try "family's honor"
I recommend Ugly Alert. It's an amazing drama and it has everything : lovable character's, characters that you hate and ones you can relate to. And even though it has a lot of episodes, it's definitely worth it, because the amount of eps allows characters to have deep development. Only the first few episodes were a liiiitle slow for me - everything else was amazing.