I feel like I got tired of romance in korean dramas... kkk Can anyone suggest me a good kdrama that I haven't seen without any romance ? Thank youu ^^

The Chaser 
http://www.mydramalist.com/4244-the-chaser

I just checked you've seen History of the Salaryman. 
You can try : A Tree With Deep Roots , Secret Door , Chuno , Warrior Baek Dong Soo , A Man's story , Queen Seon Deok also  fits the criteria !
Sign, God's Quiz, God's Gift 14 Days, The Devil(kr, original) or Maou(jp version)

*edit* omg, I think we have the same taste in dramas(Ghost, Incarnation of Money)! You'll probably like these dramas above if we do really have the same taste!
Yaayy thank you!! I was already thinking that there were no such kdramas left :D haha 
Try Two Weeks. :D I didnt like it, because to me it was too much action and lack of romance, Im a rom(com)-drama lover! :D
I already saw Two Weeks and it was one of my most favorite dramas! :D
You might check out Evasive Inquiry Agency (from the writer of White Christmas) or The Queen's Classroom.  
I second The Chaser; especially since you liked Two Weeks, I'm sure you'll like Chaser too!

Other dramas that haven't been mentioned yet are Golden Empire (from the same team as The Chaser), Flower Grandpa Investigation Unit for something funnier, Hanzawa Naoki, Kazoku Game, Dae Mul and A Wife's Credentials. The last two have a bit of romance, but other topics are a lot more important.

Edit: Ah sorry, I missed that you only asked for Korean dramas, but the two Japanese ones I mentioned are really good, too^^
Special Affairs Team TEN, Little Girl K, Three Days.
God's Gift (though i was hoping for a romance part).
i haven't finished Liar Game yet, but so far no romance. i hope none.
Bad Guys is still airing, but there are just 2 episodes left and still no romance.