Hi :) I'm looking for some dramas (I prefer k-dramas but I'd be grateful for anything really) where lovers or close friends meet in their next lives or at least one of them is reincarnated while the second lives on. I've recently watched "Delightful Girl, Choon Hyang" and "My Girlfriend is a Gumiho" (I mean the second male lead) and I really want to watch some more :) Another examples: "Rooftop Prince", "My Love from Another Star". Please, give me some good titles! ^^

The few that I can think of are close to what you are looking for are

Love Rain- shows love across two generations. (Parents/children)

Queen In Hyun's Man- This is similar to rooftop prince with time travel/love across time

My Spring Day- heart transplant recipient falls in love with the donors husband

Zhong Wu Yan- A prince promised to marry Zhong Wu Yan but betray her, fast forward to the 21st century where they meet again. 

Gloomy Salad Days- This is basically a series of interconnecting stories but there is an underlining story between the main character and death that has reincarnation 
Thank you :* I've already seen Queen In Hyun's Man (great drama) and I'll check the rest four for sure :D
Ancient Terracotta War Situation : Chinese drama, we see three reincarnations one after another
The Moon that Embraces the Sun (after a childhood tragedy, a king meets a woman who reminds him of his dead first love. Of course, it's her (it's no spoiler, the viewer already knows that) but the girl herself isn't aware of who she is)

Orange Marmalade Don't wanna spoil anything, but at some point, you'll see that it's not the first time in history those two characters met in the lives cycles

You who Came From the Star An imortal alien meets a woman who reminds him of the girl he met when he first came on Earths, hundreds of years before

Gu Family Book You've got the entire package for this plotline, amnesia, birth secrets, immortal character, reincarnations...plus, it's a must-watch in every domain, so go and watch it. 

that's all I can think of right now, I'll come back with more later
Also, non asian movie but featuring awesome actress Bae Doona among a pack of amazing cast members (Tom Hanks, Halle Berry, Hugo Weaving...) Cloud Atlas , which is ALL about love and reincarnations, and souls that always end up meeting no matter the place, culture, time or situation. Beautiful ! One of my favorite movies ever

Trailer HERE
The Legend
Ando Lloyd - A.I. Knows Love ? (Jdrama, futuristic take on reincarnation)