first thing first ... hi i'm fanga i just joined but i've been in dramalist for few months now :) and please forgive me for my bad English since i'm not that good at it :)
>>>warning it may contains spoilers <<<
umm i've watched emergency couple and i like how the male lead fall in the same girl twice :) .. it can also be like i hear your voice or  Autumn's Concerto .. when the male lead lose his memory and fall in love with same girl again 
i've watched a lot of dramas like that but i didn't enjoy watching it like them :)
Welcome to the site!!! I like this type of story line also. I would recommend 
Fated to Love you-I can see that it is one you plan to watch list. I don't want to give too much away about it, but it does fit your criteria. 
Birth Secret - this has the amnesia storyline that you are looking for. 
Spring Waltz- It's kind of old but it's good. It's about a boy and girl who fall in love and are then separated  and meet again when they grow up. 

Hope you enjoy!!
Plus Nine Boys, the oldest sibling's storyline
fated to love you ...birth secret .. spring waltz.. plus nine boys ... i'm definitely going to watch them first :)

thanks for recommending  it  !
Try Angel Eyes. Daebak!!!!
Yep i have watched angle eye *only the first four episodes*  :/ i think i giving it another chance :)
Try "cunning single lady"
???? this is also my FAVE storyline ???? with Romance is the center of story ????????????

..these are all included in my TOp 10..
~Save the last Dance for me~
~Moon Embraces the Sun~
~Emergency Couple~
~Doctor Stranger ~
golden rainbow 
the moon that embraces the sun 
missing you 
Loving, Never Forgetting. It's kinda similar to Autumn's Concerto in some aspects, but it's different. I don't want to spoil it, but it's still a great drama. ^^ 

Hi My Sweetheart is just like that. Meeting after a years and falling in love again. Haha xD It was one hilarious drama.
Discovery of Romance
Summer's Desire (Taiwan)
Here is the order I liked .. with top being the most I liked in terms of  couple's chemistry 
Cunning single lady
Emergency couple
Secret hotel
Discovery of love/romance 
Pride and prejudice- thz z not much into love/ cheesy stuff but rather about law firm.. case solving etc..
Winter Sonata - i won't spoil it for you but you'll definitely like it if you liked Autumn's Concert.
The Snow Queen -  very good melodrama but if you don't like sad endings don't watch it.
Will It Snow For Christmas? - the main characters meet again after many years.
Which Star Are You From? - one of my favourite dramas , spoilers ( the main male character's girlfriend dies in a car crash and after  a few years he meet a girl that looks exactly like her dead girlriend)

Chinese drama My Sunshine