I seriously love watching dramas where there's 1 girl and 2 guys, one always ends up becoming jealous, I just love the drama and I was wondering if anyone knew dramas like that e.g. Skip Beat -> Shang - Gong Xi - Lian I can't be the only one, right? Plz post as many as you know ^^
I think every rom-com (especially korean) are like that. It's either 1 girl 2 guys or 1 guy 2 girls
Hm, you should try Zettai Kareshi and You're Beautiful
Also 49 Days, but that's a serious drama, not a comedy.
Out of the Kdramas I have seen here are some of the love triagnles & rectangles (not all comedies though): My Girl Sungkyunwan Scandal Boys Before Flowers Chuno Stairway To Heaven Me Too Flower Mary Stayed out all night Sorry I love you The Princess Man The Moon That Embraces The Sun Time Between Dog and Wolf SHUFBB T-drama Summers desire Jdrama Buzzer Beat
HAVA-RAVA wrote: I think every rom-com (especially korean) are like that.
It's either 1 girl 2 guys or 1 guy 2 girls

I know, K-dramas tend to be that way, but still I've gone through many and at the moment there isn't a really a good one^^

qiche wrote: Hm, you should try Zettai Kareshi and You're Beautiful

Zettai Kareshi : momentarily on-hold, but maybe I should try again^^
I already know you're beautiful (so cute) but that was more like a (what's it called?) Love-Square (not that I minded) ^^

catnip wrote: Also 49 Days, but that's a serious drama, not a comedy.

49 Days? Hmm... I'll see, but if it's serious then I might not.
Coms are really what I prefer^^
Every romantic Korean drama is like that... Even when it's a total action drama like IRIS or Athena or City Hunter for that matter... There's still a love triangle. In the Korean language there is no word for a straight up romance movie/drama... At least I've yet to see it... It's damn elusive :(
RainFlower wrote: Out of the Kdramas I have seen here are some of the love triagnles & rectangles (not all comedies though):

My Girl
Sungkyunwan Scandal
Boys Before Flowers
Chuno
Stairway To Heaven
Me Too Flower
Mary Stayed out all night
Sorry I love you
The Princess Man
The Moon That Embraces The Sun
Time Between Dog and Wolf
SHUFBB

T-drama

Summers desire

Jdrama

Buzzer Beat

My Girl
Sungkyunwan Scandal
Boys Before Flowers
Chuno
Stairway To Heaven
Me Too Flower

Mary Stayed out all night
Sorry I love you
The Princess Man

The Moon That Embraces The Sun
Time Between Dog and Wolf
SHUFBB

T-drama

Summers desire

Jdrama

Buzzer Beat

Wow!
Only the red ones are unfamiliar though , thx^^
Btw. What does SHUFBB stand for?

Raventhedark wrote: Every romantic Korean drama is like that... Even when it's a total action drama like IRIS or Athena or City Hunter for that matter... There's still a love triangle. In the Korean language there is no word for a straight up romance movie/drama... At least I've yet to see it... It's damn elusive :(

*total agreement* but some are good , some aren't ^^
Raventhedark wrote: Every romantic Korean drama is like that... Even when it's a total action drama like IRIS or Athena or City Hunter for that matter... There's still a love triangle. In the Korean language there is no word for a straight up romance movie/drama... At least I've yet to see it... It's damn elusive :(

yep. though taiwanese and japanese also has some triangles too

SHUFBB = Shut Up Flower Boy Band

You're right its a Kdrama trait to not have straightforward love stories....I forgot that even in IRIS they had a love triangle :)
What Happened in Bali is an amazing love triangle...but not a romcom
Well, HYD first season is totally like that - Tsukushi > Tsukasa > Rui Let's go watch the Meteor Shower/Let's watch the meteor shower again Kimi wa Petto is kind of like that Flowerboy Ramyun Shop Beautiful Love Boys Before Flowers Devil Beside You High School Debut - it's a movie and it's more about a guy trying to fix up the girl so she will be attractive to other guys My Little Bride - it's also a movie about someone being forced into marriage and the girl doesn't agree cause she's in love with someone at her school so she keeps dating him, a total jealousy thing Personal Taste Zettai Kareshi Oh! My Lady
Rubaxxa wrote: Well, HYD first season is totally like that - Tsukushi > Tsukasa > Rui
Let's go watch the Meteor Shower/Let's watch the meteor shower again
Kimi wa Petto is kind of like that
Flowerboy Ramyun Shop
Beautiful Love
Boys Before Flowers
Devil Beside You
High School Debut - it's a movie and it's more about a guy trying to fix up the girl so she will be attractive to other guys
My Little Bride - it's also a movie about someone being forced into marriage and the girl doesn't agree cause she's in love with someone at her school so she keeps dating him, a total jealousy thing
Personal Taste
Zettai Kareshi
Oh! My Lady

Thank you ,These dramas+movie are awesome, too bad I've already seen all of them,
are there any new ones lately??