hellooooo
so i have seen a LOT of korean dramas throughout my life , i'd say about 50, and just a few stood out for me, because i'm sure all korean drama watchers know the same typical predictable storyline found in SOME dramas, not all, for example: rich guy falls in love with poor girl (or the reverse). family problems , rich guy's family doesnt like poor girl. rich guy doesnt care and still loves poor girl. rich guy's family later approve of the poor girl.  and then sometimes someone dies.
Well lets not deny this, but it does happen in many dramas, and i still love watching them.
But there are some dramas that are different than that, and they really stand out to me and i just fall in love with them. For example : Reply 1994, reply 1997, I Miss You, City Hunter, Dream High, Emergency Couple, I'm Sorry I Love You, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, My Love From Another Star, Operation Proposal, Sungkyunkwan Scandal, The King 2 Hearts, You Are All Surrounded 
So I want some recommendations on dramas with a different and unique storyline, something similar to the dramas mentioned above. 
pleaase reply, im so bored and i want to watch something that i will definitely go over it again and again and again.
thaank you 
I haven't watched Reply 1994, but many of the dramas you mentioned I loved as well: reply 1997, I Miss You, My Girlfriend is a Gumiho, My Love From Another Star, Sungkyunkwan Scandal

I really adored Shut Up Flower Boy Band, for reasons similar to Reply 1997 and Sungkyunkwan Scandal. I adore romance and when I'm looking for a drama, that's pretty much all I check. There's a fair amount of romance in Shut Up Flower Boy Band, but like the two other dramas I mentioned, there came a point where the friendships between the characters engrossed me so much I ended up being even more invested in them than the romance (even though I liked the romance). I thought it was the kind of show one could easily relate to, because it depicts adolescence in a way I felt was quite accurate: intense, so cool yet so awkward, bittersweet, finding you place, facing a reality that compromises your dreams, growing up into your own self without letting go of your friends... The drama made me feel so much! 

This I'm recommending because I adored it, but a lot, lot of people didn't, and I completely understand why: Que Sera, Sera. It's a bit of an older drama, but I loved its grittiness. The romance was so intense it was probably the sexiest drama I've seen :p But the characters spend a good part of the drama harming each other, so if that kind of thing gets on your nerves (I think I Miss You is kind of like that though, no? I haven't watched it)... The setup may be a bit typical (playboy + naive girl) but the characters are quite extreme and evolve a lot, which makes them very real -- apart from that, I don't think there's anything predictable about this drama at all. I had watched quite a few dramas once I came around to Que Sera Sera, and yet I remember not believing what was happening on my screen ;) Gasping and all, even though I'm normally a remarkably silent watcher hehe.

I personally disliked it, but a huge majority of people did love it, especially those that liked City Hunter: Bridal Mask (objectively speaking though, almost everybody admitted the romance was meh) 

Good luck!