can someone suggest me any k-drama or asian drama similar to the american tv series Revenge or any with revenge theme? the closest one i've seen are City Hunter and Green Rose ,  revenge themed dramas i've seen already are : City Hunter , Green Rose , The Devil , Autumn's Concerto , Cain and Abel , Bridal Mask , Innocent Man.
I haven't seen that tv show, but generally some more revenge dramas I really liked are:
The Chaser (I'd also suggest the same writer's other dramas Golden Empire and Punch, although they're not as much "pure" revenge like The Chaser)
A Man's Story
Cruel City
Golden Cross
Little Girl K
Thanks for the suggestions , btw i've been trying to download Cruel City aka Heartless City for a while but either the download it's too slow and would take ages or i can't find proper subtitles , the ones i found are not timed with the episodes and that is really annoying.
Incarnation of Money
I've been downloading Cruel City from doramax264 and the subtitles from there work :)
I've been downloading Cruel City from doramax264 and the subtitles from there work :)