So I am currently watching Ugly Alert and to say that I am in love with this drama is definitely an understatement (I had never given daily dramas a chance before, but I definitely won't write them off anymore). Anyway, I tend to really enjoy dramas in which one (or both) of the lead characters is extremely self-sacrificing, such as Ugly Alert or Secret. I generally prefer melodrama to comedy and I love romance, though that's not a necessity. I also love dramas where the lead has a very strong sense of a responsibility/guilt and compensates for it by expending all their energy on a particular relationship/business/etc (like Cinderella's Sister, I know lots of people didn't really like the main character but I loved her). I am also just looking for Korean drama suggestions as I figure an obsession with one country's dramas is more than enough for now. Any suggestions?

Also, yes I know my PTW list is massive, feel free to suggest dramas that are already on it for me to watch next or suggest something that's not on it yet. Thanks!

Thanks, I'll check it out.
Empress Ki - the male lead is ready to sacrifice everything for the female lead
Gu Family Book - i don't want to spoil it ...but it's awesome
Kill Me, Heal Me - sort of 
Spellbound - dont know why but it's kinda of ... dunno