I just finished to watch Fated to Love you (Korean) and I really
liked the two characters. And boy, Jang Hyuk is a powerhouse of emotions, together with Jang Ra Na they can really deliver.

Can someone recommend me a drama with the same kind of male lead (vulnerable and yet so tough and in love of the heroine.

Thanks

Hmm...

The male lead in Boss & Me is tough and cold publicly, but he falls in love with the female lead very soon, and doesn't try to hide that he's in love.The contrast is really sweet. She's a very nice and cute yet insecure character.

I think this may be more of a personal thing because a lot of people didn't enjoy this drama, but I always loved the male lead in ToGetHer because he treated the female lead very differently: despite his usual loud and arrogant self, with her he's more quiet and considerate. She was the only one he would show his vulnerability to, but he also helps her and protects her as much as he can. The female lead is very shy, but also quite dependable and rational.

Sorry, I can't think of anything else for now... I think the forum question I just posted could be kind of similar to yours -- and the male lead I mention there from Lady & Liar may fit, I don't know -- perhaps someone will suggest a drama to me that will have the type of character you're looking for!

Good luck :)
Thank you so much! I like Rainie and Jiro, and I have been meaning to watch ToGetHer a while ago. But now I'm also interested in Boss & Me and  Lady&Liar.
Thanks again:)