Hello!

I'm looking for some futuristic k-dramas. Can you guys help me out?

I honestly don't think there are any. You should try movies instead.
Like versaillesyoo said, there doesn't seem to be any K-dramas at all that could be considered Futuristic/Sci-Fi.  Although, My Love From Another Star does have an alien, but... it's pretty much just a Contemporary setting.  And also there's Secret Investigation Record, but it's set in the Joseon Era.

I do know of a few others (Japanese & Taiwanese) that have Sci-Fi-ish elements (AI/robot/cyborg/android), but again, the setting is basically Contemporary rather than actual Futuristic/Sci-Fi.

Absolute Boyfriend (Japanese)
Absolute Boyfriend (Taiwanese)
Ando Lloyd (Japanese)
Q10 (Japanese)

I really, really wish someone would make a drama that actually has a Futuristic (far-future) / Sci-Fi setting...  *crosses fingers*
haven't watched it, but I read Joseon X Files (aka Secret Investigation Record, I just saw @ Neyjour recommended it), is some kind of mix between sci-fi and saeguk. I know this because a drama review site I really like (dramabeans) said this about it: "FANTASTIC. Quite possibly genius melding of historical record and sci-fi mystery. (10 / 10)". It sounds good!!!
@Kim-Park-Lee

I've had Secret Investigation Record on my to-watch list for a while now, but wasn't really sure about it...  I'll have to bump it up to the top of the list and give it a try soon.  Thanks!  :)
Doomsday Book (2012) - Not a drama but it's a Korean movie set in the future