Hi guys I'm looking for a drama/movie where one of the leads or sub leads are unattractive or are hiding it but the other lead still falls in love with him/her regardless of there appearance . I don't care about  the genres or country : ).

101st Proposal
Dr. Kkang
High School King of Savvy
Densha Otoko
My Lovely Kim Sam Soon
Sons of Sol Pharmacy House
Wild Romance

These are all dramas where a main character, involved in the major love-line, is seen as unattractive, according to the script. 
Ho Gu's Love :) 
that fool
postman -actress love story
very heartwarming :3
http://mydramalist.com/people/989-jung-ryeo-won
I'll check these out thank you.
coz of this thread, i watched Rosie's suggestion: The Beast and Beauty. and i loved it! watch it also :)
I agree with Dr. Kkang. Yang Dong Geun isn't exactly the most beautiful man, but he's super charismatic and has tons of chemistry with Han Ga In in that drama. 
I love the Beast and the Beauty. C:

I recommend The Greatest Love. The girl was not totally unattractive but she is the most hated girl in this drama by all the people. She was a former leader of a girl group but they were disbanded due to some reasons and she was blamed for all of it. Despite her bad reputation in the biz, she still work, guesting in different variety shows doing everything for her family. Anyway, the lead guy was a very popular actor but falls in love with the girl no matter how he tried to avoid it because of her bad reputation. I recommend this drama. It wil make your heart thump thump. C:

High School King of Savvy. The girl was totally unattractive from the beginning to end but the guy fell in love with him.

Flower Boy Next Door. The girl is PSH, obviously attractive irl but here she was hiding from the outside world. Her world is basically the four corners of her room.

Fated to Loved You. The girl isn't that unattractive, not attractive either. She wass just a plain girl that everyone ignored. And the people only needs her for some errands. Basically the post it girl. Korean and Taiwanese versions are beautiful in their own way.
Plan Man. I personally think he's super attractive but in the movie they make him look different. 
Thanks again for the recommendations 
heart to heart
the main girl looks like a mess 
Date - Koi to wa Donna Mono Kashira (main lead is unattractive with duckface  mimic >_<).