I'm looking for a drama where the bad guy falls in love. I don't mean the bad guy as in the typical drama guy that's cold and arrogant and he falls in love and he becomes all warm and such. I'm looking for a drama where a guy is truly a bad guy who does bad/evil things (he's pretty much a villain in everyone's eyes) falls in love. Has anyone seen anything like this?

This sounds absolutely fascinating. I'd also love to know if there is a drama like this. 
jaded14yaoi wrote:

I'm looking for a drama where the bad guy falls in love. I don't mean the bad guy as in the typical drama guy that's cold and arrogant and he falls in love and he becomes all warm and such. I'm looking for a drama where a guy is truly a bad guy who does bad/evil things (he's pretty much a villain in everyone's eyes) falls in love. Has anyone seen anything like this?
Cain and Abel
Tazza
Delightful Girl Choon Hyang

In Cain and Abel, the villain has always loved the girl. In Tazza, the villain who falls in love works for the main villain. In Delightful, the main villain falls for the heroine.

Skye-N-Rain wrote:

This sounds absolutely fascinating. I'd also love to know if there is a drama like this.
Gaksital
History of A Salaryman
A Man's Story
Arang and The Magistrate

Including the ones mentioned above, you might want to try out these other dramas.
@ricky
A Man's Story?
(spoiler in white font): the bad guy fell in love? did he really fall?
Cheap Love - maybe this one. The guy's a scout for nightclubs (and later, a bit more involved in... other stuff as well) and pretty much scum in everyone's eyes. He does quite despicable things.
Cruel City. Definitely.
Thanks for the recs! I'll check these out.
I'm not sure this fits exactly, and I also saw you already dropped it after an episode, but Que Sera Sera could work, too. Kang Tae Joo isn't a criminal, but he is a pretty despicable character, and not just in the typical cold and arrogant drama hero way: he's a "gigolo" of sorts, because he dates rich women for money. Of course, opposites attracts and he falls for a quirky poor girl (set up sounds cliché, but the characters are incredibly complex and alive). I'd say up until the last episode, his decisions are reprehensible, but that doesn't make him unrelatable for the viewer either. He really, really does fall in love, only his greediness is so strong he doesn't know how to deal with these unknown feelings, and ends up hurting everybody around him because of it, himself in particular. It's a very unusual drama in my opinion -- on paper it may seem melodramatic, but it's actually quite realistic and stark (without being depressing either, which is why I like it. I understand why it's not everybody's cup of tea though! 

Then I'll mention these two chinese dramas, but I'm not sure I would exactly recommend them because personally, I think they're both rather bad quality (I'm loosely following them in a junk food kind of way :p): Cruel Romance and Lady & Liar. Both male leads are gang leaders and are pretty mean, although they're presented as heroes from the female leads perspective (constantly saving her blablabla -- unlike Que Sera Sera, in which the male lead is quite the anti-hero, and yet felt so much more human and touching!).

Good luck!
The Devil fits that description, and if you don't mind longer dramas, you might also check out Giant and Queen Seondeok.
This is something I love the most <3

Lovers
Cruel Romance (c-drama, they're currently subbing it on viki)
Sorry I Love You
Lady & Liar (still subbing)
When A Man's In Love (a bit)

A Love To Kill - I haven't seen it yet, but it looks like something like that.
I guess a bit of a obvious one would be The Heirs ^^,  not sure of it's already suggested. 
but the evil guy (with his very funky 'evil theme song' surely falls. 
I think that Falling for Innocence falls in between a really bad guy and a jerk. It has good characters and a bad guy in addition too, you might want to check that out
Le Jun Kai
Prince of Lan Ling
Queen Seon Duk - I think there is that, though I didn't get to it yet
Summer's Desire - one became bad and the other was bad but got better
When A Man's in Love - the main guy is a gangster
Jotei - Matsuda Shota's character was yakuza or something, but the whole series wasn't romance
Queen Of The Game
That Winter, The Wind Blows
What Happened In Bali - Zo In Song's character was bad, though I guess they all took turns being the bad guy to someone else and lots of angst.
Sealed with a Kiss - c-drama
Sawan Biang - thai drama
 Skye-N-Rain:

jaded14yaoi:

chief kim (seo yul falls for the heroin)

bridal mask(kimura shunji falls for the heroin)

missing you(harry .......)

cruel romance(maeda ryuich.....

memory lost(xu sibai......)