Always is a movie in which a guy, who has a past as a despicable character, meets a disabled girl and his life changes. 

The theme like you described is in Miss Korea, but it applies to a secondary lead. A guy is a gangster working for the loan shark mafia. Not a good character to be around.

Kind of agree with Falling For Innocence. The main guy is definitely not a nice guy when you start watching and you kind of wonder how are they going to to ever make you like him in the show. Maybe not a gangster type, but definitely someone who has never had issues ruining people's lives. 

My Heart Twinkle Twinkle - the main lead(and also one of the main villains) does some pretty nasty stuff and he is a criminal. He really really isn't a nice type of guy in any way either. Cold, rude, forceful, cunning, ruthless, I think his only redeeming quality is his love for the heroine and even then for the most time it was OTT possessive/obsessive  type of love, which I do think villains are the best at.

Huh. Delightful Girl Chun Hyang does have this to a certain extent -- but it's more like he becomes a villain after falling in love with her and it's so awful you want him to go away immediately, seek help for his obsession and leave the poor couple alone. That Winter, The Wind Blows (multiple Jo Insung dramas, actually) has this trope and I'd categorize him as the actually bad you're looking for.

I am surprised no one has mentioned Mask (2015 k-drama) yet. Like as soon as I read the title it was the first thing that came in my mind ^^ It's one of my personal favorites, you should definitely check it out if you haven't already c:

Robber is a nice South Korean drama from 2008

The male lead scams women for money and does so with the female lead too but later falls in love with her.

Hope it's what you're looking for ^__^

Roy Leh Sanae Rai

nice man 

King of Baking, Kim Tak Goo 

Family's Honor 

The Bridal Mask

maybe Passionate Love

RUK MAI MEE WUN TAY....(the villain vampire falls for the main girl....)

The Princess Wei Young - the male lead's villainous rival for the throne is part of the main love triangle.

The King's Woman - the king is either a hero or the villain depending on your perspective. 

Giant.

The villain played by Joo Sang Wook falls in love with his enemy's (the hero) little sister.  At first he dislikes her but her innocent yet strong personality wins him over. He becomes nice and adorable around her but he's still a villain and cruel towards others.  He doesn't know that she is his enemy's sister and she doesn't know that he's evil and after her brother. Her brother and Sang Wook hate each other to death.

Does the couple have a happy end or tragic end? If you want to know read the spoiler.

They have a happy end. Suprising right? They even have a cute son together.

You really need to watch it! I know that this drama has many episodes and they are just a secondary couple but they are so damn worth it!  And the drama is also pretty good anyway. (I gave it 10/10)

They are also my favorite kdrama couple of all time.

jadea:

I'm looking for a drama where the bad guy falls in love. I don't mean the bad guy as in the typical drama guy that's cold and arrogant and he falls in love and he becomes all warm and such. I'm looking for a drama where a guy is truly a bad guy who does bad/evil things (he's pretty much a villain in everyone's eyes) falls in love. Has anyone seen anything like this?

Try Kill Me, Heal Me. The bad guy is genuinely bad and tries to kill the main lead several times. This drama is about a man with a mental illness and has multiple personalities. The bad guy is actually one of them and, while trying to ruin the body he is in, he falls in love with the psychologist that is trying to cure his mental health. Warning; do not get attached to the bad guy like I did, it won't end well for you. 

I think of a taiwanese drama « Devil beside you » it’s an old one but it’s quite good. The main leads are high schoolers or students so the guy is more a rebel guy than a bad guy...

Korean 49 days seems to fit the description.