Hey, I'm looking for a drama where one of the main leads is in love with the other main lead and forces them to marry them. For instance, a guy falls in love with a girl (or vice versa, but I'd prefer it if the guy was doing the blackmailing/forcing), she's already in a relationship or just flat-out doesn't like him so he gets rejected, he can't forget about her so he blackmails her into marrying him. Once again, I'd prefer the guy to do the blackmailing, but it can be done by a girl. Lastly and most important- the girl (or guy) falls in love with their spouse.

Bonuses: 

1. Guy is rich and hot

2. The marriage takes place within the first few episodes

3. Past lovers cause problems in marriage

Drama I've seen like this:

- Summer's Desire

Thank You so much for any suggestions!

ANYTHING REMOTELY SIMILAR TO DESCRIPTION IS WELCOMED!!!

Doesn't fit your bill to a T, but have a look at Sealed with a Kiss and Loving, Never Forgetting

In Sealed male lead forces the female to be his mistress. They live together, but aren't married. There's a kind of passionate love/hate relationship between them with lots of 'forced seductions'.

In Loving, the couple will get married before the end of the drama.
your description is very detailed and i'm afraid i dont know any drama with such plot. Hovewer, it got me thinking that maybe you might like dramas with pretend relationship plot such as Marriage, not dating or Lie to me, where main characters agree to pretend they are in reletionship and eventually fall in love.
Unfortunately, your description sounds very dramatic but these drama are quite comedy based.
You may like Lady & Liar. Here's what it's about, without spoiling it anymore than the synopsis does on mdl: the male lead, Bai Lang, a wealthy squad leader, falls in love with the female lead, Jiang Xin, and within the first two episodes I believe. However, she's already in a relationship with somebody else. Jian Xin is poor, but she discovers she is an heiress, and right after she gets into an accident and loses her memory. Bai Lang, desperately in love and aware he had no chance with the old Jiang Xin, takes advantage of the situation and lies to her, telling her she is his fiancé. Little by little though, she gets closer to the truth. It has the three bonuses you listed, only they live together engaged, not yet married! I think it's more or less entirely subbed on viki :) (I haven't finished it yet, cuz when I picked it up the subbing stopped for a while, but from what I see they've almost finished it now)

I also second Sealed With a Kiss. It's not exactly the same plot you're looking for, but the male lead forces the female lead to stay with him like no other drama character I've seen so far. I found it a bit too cruel though, so I gave up on it.
Are you interested in lakorns (Thai dramas)? There are lots of those  and they fit your decription perfectly: Pin Anong, Wong Wien Hua Jai, Roy Lae Sanae Luang and there's Rahut Rissaya (The woman threatens the man to marry her).
Cruel Romance - This might not tick all the boxes, never the less a very good drama. Rich Guy, Falls in love with the girl at first sight, lots of cute scenes with the main leads.
Thank you all so much for the great recommendations! Cookies for everyone! I have seen "Sealed With A Kiss", but dropped it about halfway through due to the lack of progression in character development. Yes, I love Thai dramas and I'm going to be quite busy now. If anymore come to mind, please post!
A Thousand Years of Love has a very possessive male lead in it who forces the main girl to be with him. I'd say it fits all your criteria. Birth of a Beauty also has a male lead whose pretty obsessive but he doesn't try to force her to marry him, he threatens her multiple times though.
It's too late to say I love u ( c drama) and the upcoming cdrama siege in fog .I love this theme too .any recommendation are welcomed
In My Heart Twinkle Twinkle the lead guy manipulates the girl into marrying him early on in the drama. However it doesn't have everything you've asked for.
autumn's concerto .... not at first but somewhere in the middle he forces her to marry him
General and I - Bai Ping Ting a remarkable woman with strategic skills. She has someone who love her and want to marry her. But everything changes as the general Chu Bai Jie meet her. He loves and is obsessed with her. She try to escape... but is she able to withstand for ever?
(I really loves this couple!!!)
Lady and the Liar is exactly what you're looking for, she's actually a rich heiress but she got lost as a child and was adopted by an elderly man. She saves Hawick Lau, he later forces her to marry him but he gets rejected as she is already in love with someone else. Later an accident happens and she loses her memory and Hawick takes advantage of the situation