I'm looking for some recommendations for dramas like;

Just You and Devil Besides You.

Romance, Comedy.

Looking for something more like them. I don't want something to romantic but do want something a little more then just holding hands for the whole show. A few kiss scenes, maybe a cut off bed scene like the 2 I listed had. 

I seem to like shows with the guy starts off as a pain tho that's not needed.

Would like to stay away from ones with the whole cancer/death stuff. Was watching Autumn Tale but resonantly lost a family member to cancer and it just doesn't feel right to finish it or watch a movie/show with it atm. Feel free to recommend some if you think I may like to try them just give me a heads up 1st.

Something fun and easy to watch. Don't want to many eps. Normally watch up to 25 eps at most, movies are also ok, just nothing with 40+eps plz.

Dramas I've seen and really liked for some more Ideas:

Just You,  Devil Besides You,  Boys Before Flowers/Hana Yori Dango,  Love Around,  Hi My Sweetheart,  The Master's Sun,  Lie to Me,  Bad Guy,  Love keeps Going,  When a Man Loves,  Bad Couple,  Operation Proposal,  Personal Taste,  Kimi wa Petto,  Ouran High School Host Club,  City Hunter,  1% of Anything,  Atashinchi no Danshi,  Hana Kimi,  Zettai Kareshi, MARS

Feel free to recommend anything you seen that's like any of the shows I like. I'll check them all out as I'm always looking for more to watch.

These are just a few I thought us after readiing your request. I hope that some of these will be to your liking...(else you may never trust my recommendations again). :-)

More recent dramas:
I think 'Its Ok Its Love' would be a good one for you to watch. 
A Gentleman's Dignity have funny moments and several love stories.
Answer me 1997/Reply 1997
Haeundae Lovers
Rooftop Prince

Older dramas:
Easy Fortune Happy Life
Smiling Pasta (taiwanese)
Summer x Summer
Why Why Love
Love Revolution
Pride
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi
Waking love up. 
Dont be afraid, it's only 40 eps. 
Its Roy chiu n Tiffany tang
my otp, my fav drama, I rewatch so many times
very romantic n comedic
super funny n touching makes u laugh n cry
hot CEO is so mean n all n poor girl 
sparks fly, best cliche, best amnesia, true love!!
Hello! Just You and Devil Beside You are 2 of my favourite romance dramas!!!

You may also like: In Time With You, Shitsuren Chocolatier, It Started with a Kiss, Alice in Wonder City or Healer! :D
Thank you guys. I'll make sure to look in to all of them.
I know a few of them I have on my list already like Why Why Love as it has the same main couple as Devil Beside You and I really like both actors.
It's Ok It's Love also seemed interesting I watched a few mins of it but it didn't catch my interest at that time guessing it would If I give it a better shot tho.
Rooftop Prince my sis has wanted me to watch forever.
Those are the ones I am a little familiar with at a quick look over the names. A few others seem interesting and and at least one has only 10-13 ep so I may just start with the quick watches.

Waking Love up does look like it maybe good.

Utaku
Do you know how close It Started with a Kiss is to the anime? I watched Itazura na Kiss anime some time ago and looked in to the 3 drams a few times but never watched one.
Which one would you say is best Japanese, Taiwanese or Korean if you have seen them all? What one is closes to the anime or do they all follow the anime closely?
It started with a Kiss does have the main guy from Just you in it tho not as the main actor. Playful Kiss has the guy from Boys Before Flowers.

Again thank you guys.
I haven't seen the Korean, but I have seen the Taiwanese and the first season of the Japanese version.

I think It started with a kiss is close to the anime, but it basically follows the manga with an extra plot sometimes...Personally, I loved this version! I like the couple, they are both very cute and I can really feel the connection and feelings between them! And I love most this version of Irie kun!

I also liked Japanese version and as it resembles very much with the taiwanese plot, I think this too based on the manga. The only problem is that sometimes things go on very quickly and some scenes are missing or rushed. I started watching the first season when it was airing and I finished it, but I was really bored to see the special and the second season. Maybe I'll continue watching it someday, but I'm so in love with the taiwanese version, so for now, I can't watch it :P

Hope I helped you!
Thank you. :)

I'm crazy about watching remakes, seasons etc. If I like one even a little I have to try the others lol. 

It's always interesting to see what is left in or taking out of each one like with Boys Before Flowers vs Hana Yori Dango. One had so much more story to it but still left out a few parts I think should have been there. They were very alike tho and after watching both and re watching them my mind likes to take pieces out of 1 to fill the whole story better.

Hana yori Dango was the first drama I watched and I love it! I haven't watch the korean version though. Actually I've seen only a few korean dramas but now I think I have to put it on my plan to watch list and watch it as soon as possible! Thaks for reminding me this :D
1st drama I watched was Zettai Kareshi (Japanese) tried Absolute Boyfriend (Taiwanese) and the 1st ep was just to odd that I stoped watching it. I'm sure I'll try it again later.

I watched about the same amount of Korean drama as Japanese. Fewer Taiwanese then I was thinking and oly ever watched 1 Chinese.

I watched Boys Before Flowers (Korean) before Hana Yori Dango (Japanese) (both 1 after the other and not long after Zettai Kareshi)and really liked the group of actors they had. Most likely just me but I liked the actors better in the Korean one then the Japanese.
I've tried the 1st few ep of Meteor Garden (Taiwanese) but always seems to just stop watch after that lol. Haven't tried Meteor Rain (Taiwanese). Let's Go Watch Meteor Shower (Chinese) Is most likely the next one I will watch just like with Meteor Garden I get a few ep in and always seem to stop for a different drama. I always seem to try it again tho. Also still planing to try Heirs as I like the main male actor and I heard its kind of like BBF. I've watched 4 or so ep and didn't care for it at that point but I like giving it a better shot later on at some point. I even tried some very badly done American version lol. I was also told by my sis that I have to try Goong as its like BBF. There just not what I'm in the mood for lately. 
Just re-looked at your recommendations and Utaku you reminded me I only have a few eps of Shitsuren Chocolatier left lol. I know I was over half way done with it but now I'm going to have to find out what ep I was on and finish it 1st then try some of the others everyone recommended.
Here's some other manga remakes;
Say I Love You, Ao Haru Ride, L-DK

movies:
100 days with mr arrogant

Series;
Mary Stayed Out All Night - Really funny, the main guy is really arrogant. The actors are all great (the girl is one of my fav actresses)
Pin to Kona - quite an unknown drama, really loved the story, didn't really like the actress that much but you can see through that
Ty Juscha
Ao Haru Ride, L-DK Do look interesting and there movies so fast watches I really may have to try them to.

I have watched 100 Days with Mr.Arrogant it wasn't one of my favorites but definitely worth the watch.

Mary Stayed Out All Night I've tried a few times love the opening but it just starts out odd after that. I really do have to also give that one a better shot.
I'm bad about stopping a show if it starts out oddly in my mind. I seem to like something that hooks me from the start then can get a little boring as I will finish anything I start. I can't say why the it seemed odd but it just did to me I'll give it a try again tho. My sis really liked it.

I know 2 of the main actors in Pin to Kona so I may not mind that.

I'm getting a lot of interesting stuff to try keep rethinking were I should start lol.

Healer seems like it maybe kind of like city hunter?
That maybe a good one to watch with my BF.
I finished zettai kareshi recently and then I started absolute boyfriend...It took me a lot time to finish it because from the start I got really tired of it...I didn't want to drop it and I continued watching it as I was curious about the ending. I end up disliking all the actors that I liked before and I hoped I'd dropped it from the start.... :(

I love the actors  from hana yori dango and now that you say you prefer Korean actors I'm even more curious about it :p

Also, I haven'seen city hunter, but I think healer is a drama you'll enjoy seeing with your BF.
p.s. : I've read the manga of ao haru ride and although I really liked it at the beggining, I really got annoyed with the protagonists, finished it only out of curiosity and got really disappointed of it. I really hope the drama is OK! Also, I have L-Dk on my plan to watch/read list :)
I watched L*DK last night not a bad movie. Little slow in some parts and to fast in others. They should have cut some out and add a few more important parts imo. Seemed like everything was really held off till the last 10 or so mins of the movie. Then again a lot of dramas do the same thing lol. They just have more time to leave the slow parts and still add in more important parts. I do really like when I find 13 ep ones that have more needed store to them then the 25 ep ones.
The guy in L*DK in some parts with what he did seemed a little more psycho then just mean lol. They also didn't give you a good feel for the enemy. Thats one of the parts I think they needed to add more on.

I couldn't find Ao Haru Ride so if you guys know a site that has it subbed let me know. I did find the anime of it tho lol.

Sounds like I don't want to try Absolute Boyfriend. I read the manga and watched Zettai Kareshi. Guess I'll wait and see if they make any new one.

I also really need to find Kuroshitsuji to watch my BF and I really liked the anime. I still have Death Note and Rurouni Kenshin to watch also as we both really liked the animes.  

Utaku your going to have to let me know how you liked BBF. I hope I didn't get your hopes up on it to high that it turns out not as good. I could just favor it as it was the 1st one I watched or the fact that I seem to lean to Korean dramas a little more then Japanese.
I don't know where you can watch the drama of ao haru ride, but I know for sure that the best scene from the manga (in my opinion) is missing from the anime...Just like you said, they could have shortened some scenes to fit some more important. Just so you know, the story is not completed and if you like it maybe you'll need to read the manga too. But that happens to a lot of anime too :P I have heard from a lot of people that they like ao haru ride and a very few got tired of it like me, so I would like to hear your opinion too, if you ever watch  it or read it! :)

As for BBF, I have another 2-3 dramas planned to watch before this, but I'll tell you for sure my opinion when I finish it! Maybe I'll prefer the Japanese version as I seem to lean to Japanese dramas, or because of the fact that Hana Yori dango was the one that put me in the world of dramas so I'm emotionally attached with it, or because Matsumoto Jun is soooooo cute, or because i'm in love with Oguri shun, or because I can never forget that awesome ringtone of Makinos phone, BUT you never know :P I think that I'll like it though even if I prefer the japanese! If it's not a fail remake like Absolute boyfriend, and I'm sure it's not, you don't have to worry :P

Even if it's your thread, thanks for giving me recommendations too :)