Hihi... life sucks. =P so I really need something funny while waiting for Oh My Ghost's next episodes. I need something around 16 episodes that will keep me awake as well as laughing. Also I don't watch dramas unless they are Korean, and no it's not because I'm bias (maybe a lil okay) but I'm learning Korean and then later I'll try and learn Japanese. So just Korean dramas for now please.^^<3 Please help fellow MDLers I'm slowly dying of boredom. lol 

Anyway I just want something with romance and a whole lot of ridiculous things that will make me laugh or at least smile. =) thank thank guys

What else other than Master's Sun while waiting on Oh My Ghost
City Hall
Dal Ja's Spring
something funny, then modern farmer. but make sure you are not in "meh" mood
Gentleman's dignity

thanks guys!! <3 =D I'll see about them, and for the ones I've seen thanks for reminding me about them! I might give them a rewatch! =D
Bad Couple (unmarried woman wants to get pregnant but not marry. Botanist guy is a victim of her seductions but he does not believe in sex before marriage)
Stars Falling down the sky (5 kids are hilarious and nephew too) 
Protect the Boss (hilarious moments in that one too) 
My Girl (older one but the plot and the main girl lead will make you laugh many times too especially with her cute ideas) 
Cheer up, Nothing is permanent in this world... not even our troubles =)

Dramas I found funny...
-Modern Farmer - funniest kdrama I've seen so far
-My girl
-Protect the boss

P.S. when I usually need a laugh I just watch an old episode of Running Man (Korean variety show) and it does the job nearly every time! let me know if you want me to recommend you some funny ep's ^^
Miss Granny!!!!  Oops looks like you seen that one. Anyways I agree definitely awesome movie=)