I'm craving a Korean/Japanese drama or movie that's a romance but without the drama, just a comedy that has romance in the background. Something that's similar to Marriage, Not Dating, Reply 1997, and Twenty is my preference :) I need some good laughs rn~ (eye candy is a plus ;) I'm also a sucker for nice side couples.
Hi! Maybe you'll like Switch Girl! or Stand Up!! I really enjoyed them!
BAD COUPLE and STARS FALLING FROM THE SKY both Korean and available on www.dramacool.com
spellbound
it's a horror-comedy-romance movie... really a great one

11 nin mo iru
not too much romance, it's more about family, but they also have some romance stories.

Also, second switch girl!

Thank you guys, I'll check these out! I've started Switch Girl and I'm loving it :)
Hana kimi (japanese version) .... i laughed ALOT and thats hard to do. Really well acted and one i've watched twice. Thai/korean versions also good but not as funny.

Let's Eat 1 & 2
Once Upon A Time in Sangchori
Modern Farmer - its a nice drama with a hilarious cast (plus it's way underrated)
Drama:
Ma Boy
Ouran High School Host Club
Secret Garden (it's drama involved, but I laughed in every episode)
Skip Beat!

Movie:
Antique Bakery
Marrying The Mafia (all 5 movies)
My P.S. Partner
Spellbound
Second the My Ps Partner. 
And also add Catch Me to the list. Really enjoyed that! 
The Lover - its not very similar to the dramas you mentioned but it has both - comedy and romance but in this grown up way (in a sense that it is a drama about already existing relationships)