Anyone know of a k-drama where the leads has a similar relationship/closeness as the leads in That Winter, The Wind Blows? I don't care much for the gangster theme though.

oh and if you know any other handicapped girl / protective male k-drama romance, please let me know :) The "handicap" doesn't have to be physical, can be psycological too. And the roles can be reversed, so it's the guy with problem ans girl is the protective one.

Thanks!
IT's Okay That's Love they both have psychological problems but the male lead is the one who has the prevalent issue on which the story focuses ^^
MARS
Flower Boy Next Door
Missing You
Secret
1 Litre of Tears, very depressing
Thank you for the recs :)

If anyone can think of anything else, don't be shy.
Taiyou no Uta (only seen the movie though, but there's a drama version too. She can't be exposed to sunlight. (she aint a vampire lol))
Starlit (only seen 4 episodes tho, similar disease as the girl in 1 litre of tears)
Daisy (movie, she can't speak)

this are ones I haven't seen at all yet so im not 100% sure;
Crying out Love, in the Center of the World (movie & drama. I think she had cancer or also something with muscles?)
always (movie, girl is blind)
Can you hear my heart ( I think the girl is deaf?)
Mioka (brain disease, loss of control of the body)
In Can you hear my heart it's the male lead that's deaf, but it's definitely a good one. I would also recommend Angel Eyes, she's only blind as a child but his protectiveness continues throughout (both CYMYH and Angel Eyes are weekend dramas).
Always (kmovie)
Blind (kmovie)
Hear Me (tmovie)