Hi all.

I'm currently watching High Society & enjoying it quite a bit but managed to catch up too quickly so have run out of episodes to watch. Had a look around but couldn't really decide on something else to keep me going until the last 2 episodes are out so am feeling a little stuck.

I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a Drama that fits the following criteria?  

• A recent-ish Drama (last 2/3 years) if possible & VERY heavy on the romance with characters in their early to late-twenties. 
  • Preferably at least 1 rich male lead.
  • Hateful characters are fine as long as they aren't one dimensional.
  • Happy ending. NO TRAGEDIES AT ALL PLEASE!
  • Modern day setting preferred.
  • 30 episodes & under.
  • 100% fully subbed & completed.
  • Korean preferred as they're easier to find at the moment, available in HD & usually have SRT's subs available (that's what my TV player can play) but will look at Taiwanese, Chinese & Japanese Dramas as well.
Please check my list.
Alternatively feel free to recommend me anything you think I may like as long as it has some romance. 

Some of my personal favourites: https://www.pinterest.com/Pantheria/asian-dramasmo...

King of high school
I order you
Playful kiss
Maybe you will like one of them :)
Thanks. I'll check out I order you since it's nearly finished. I didn't realise it was on 4 days a week so ends pretty soon. I've seen the other 2 though. 
Gentleman's Dignity
Falling for Innocence
Bride of the Century
Loving Never Forgetting
My Sunshine
Perfect Couple
Just You
Thanks for the suggestions. I will look into Loving Never Forgetting, My Sunshine & Perfect Couple. I've seen the others though.