These Are The Ones Recomended To Me, But Which Should I Start With? 49 Days, Heartstrings, K-Pop; The Ultimate Audition, Personal Taste, You're Beautiful. Which One? And Do You Have Any Suggestions?
I would start with You're beautiful, it was my first K-drama ^^
twinklelie wrote: I would start with You're beautiful, it was my first K-drama ^^

I'd agree. 49 days was ok. Personal Taste is great so far (currently watching it) but I don't think it's better than You're Beautiful, so i'd recommend You're Beautiful.
I would suggest You're Beautiful or Heartstrings, but thats just my bias
anything but heartstring. You're beautiful or Personnal Taste (unless you want to cry, in that case 49days)
I'd start with The Ultimate Audition because it's airing at the moment. My first K-Drama was Full House, but after it I watched You're Beautiful and thought "Oh no! I've watched the best drama already, how am I going to find better ones??", it was devastating. xD I DID find better ones, though. 8D
Cooooooofffffffffffeeeeeeeeeeee Prrrrrriiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnccccccceeeeee
There's a forum for asking for recommendations and suggestions: http://mydramalist.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?53-Recommendation-Forum

Skye...can you move this there? ^ :p
----------------------------------------------------------------

And...You are beautiful or Personal Taste

And I second Coffee Prince.
all was somewhat ok ..(because i didnt bother with them except 49d) my answer is maybe none of the above^^ but anyway.....just experiment w/ your taste =)
Skye-N-Rain wrote: I'd agree. 49 days was ok. Personal Taste is great so far (currently watching it) but I don't think it's better than You're Beautiful, so i'd recommend You're Beautiful.

Says the guy with the Scheduler as his avatar... :P

I highly recommend 49 days :D
You're Beautiful (49 Days is good too, but I thought YB was much better).
I would take 49 days :)
None of them stood out for me. I didn't immensely obsess over any of them nor did I enjoy them to the extent where I'd go ahead and recommend them to you. They ranged from mediocre to mehh. Though, I'd go with 49 Days from the list. It's more unique than the other ones.
City Hunter. ;) Unless you're looking for fun fluff, in which case I'd start with You're Beautiful.
You're Beautiful. Has alot of funny and sweet moments, plus it's quite fast-paced. You won't be bored. :)