I wasn't sure where to post this...but I figured I would try it here. Are there any dramas where the leads love each other from beginning to end? I would like to watch one drama where they don't hate each other and then FINALLY fall for each other somewhere at the end. I like the angst and drama of it all, but I still would like to watch one where they love each other through out the drama...during good and bad times. I'm fairly new to the drama scene and using these forums, but I hope that somebody could give me some recomendations on dramas like this to watch. Thanks in advance!!!
I'm not sure if this is ok, it's really difficult xD ...http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/2659/scent-of-a-woman
one of my favorite drama *-*
haru7 wrote: I'm not sure if this is ok, it's really difficult xD ...http://mydramalist.com/korean-drama/2659/scent-of-a-woman
one of my favorite drama *-*

Thank you. I will put it on my list!!!
Welcome to the world of dramas where if there's no love triangle you're not watching a drama!
Raventhedark wrote: Welcome to the world of dramas where if there's no love triangle you're not watching a drama!

Yeah, I'm begining to see that. lol
purplenette wrote: Yeah, I'm begining to see that. lol

I've been looking for a straight up romance drama as well. So far no luck :(
goldenseal50 wrote: Road number 1

I like So Ji Sub, but I'm not really into war movies. Is there a lot of war parts in this?
purplenette wrote: I like So Ji Sub, but I'm not really into war movies. Is there a lot of war parts in this?

yes it is a war drama lots of battles and explosions..but they love each other from the beginning til the end.
Hey, you should watch Holy Pearl I just finished it, it was Great! there was all kinds of love :)
Raventhedark wrote: I've been looking for a straight up romance drama as well. So far no luck :(

let me know when you find it!!!
goldenseal50 wrote: Hey, you should watch Holy Pearl I just finished it, it was Great! there was all kinds of love :)

Thanks!!! I will put that on my list too!!!
There is an area where people can ask for recommendations. You can browse there and see what people have posted. This should probably be moved to that section as well. :)
Recommendation Forum < clicky
Sleepninja wrote: There is an area where people can ask for recommendations. You can browse there and see what people have posted. This should probably be moved to that section as well. :)
Recommendation Forum < clicky

Thanks Sleepy. :)
Once Upon a Time in Saengchori It's a good mystery story, plus has a great triangle (yeah, I know, but it's a Kdrama. lol) Guy/girl are friends, and guy begins to feel more for girl than friendship. Complicated by second guy who is likeable, who also becomes friends with the girl.