Another interesting one is Lunch Queen :) It was a funny romantic comedy.
Sleepninja wrote: Another interesting one is Lunch Queen :) It was a funny romantic comedy.

I want to watch that one... I think I have it on my plant to watch -__- its already growing so much.
NinaJade82 wrote: I want to watch that one... I think I have it on my plant to watch -__- its already growing so much.

DO EET! YAMAPI! *dances a jig* There, now you have been convinced. Am I right?
lol I am not doing it again..if you want my rec's you need to check out that thread. don't be scared you can see the real MDL there lolol
Bara no nai Hanaya - family with more drama than romance but is really good Buzzer Beat - romance drama w/ sports theme Pride - better romance drama w/ sports theme Kimi wa Petto - based off the manga, also has Korean Movie remake Nodame Cantabile - crazy romance. Might be corny but it works. Watashi ga Renai Dekinai Riyuu - underrated romance, fairly recent. Good.
Sleepninja wrote: DO EET! YAMAPI! *dances a jig* There, now you have been convinced. Am I right?

yes... you do know my weakness. :p
goldenseal50 wrote: lol I am not doing it again..if you want my rec's you need to check out that thread. don't be scared you can see the real MDL there lolol

wait what am I saying ..if you want romance go Korean dramas they are much more romantic
Sleepninja wrote: haha Don't go in that thread! It turned into a mess so we should just post the romance dramas here.

Already a mess???:p Tssss so fast:)
travis wrote: Bara no nai Hanaya - family with more drama than romance but is really good
Buzzer Beat - romance drama w/ sports theme
Pride - better romance drama w/ sports theme
Kimi wa Petto - based off the manga, also has Korean Movie remake
Nodame Cantabile - crazy romance. Might be corny but it works.
Watashi ga Renai Dekinai Riyuu - underrated romance, fairly recent. Good.

I've got Nodame and Buzzer Beat on my list. :) I have heard good things about them.
goldenseal50 wrote: wait what am I saying ..if you want romance go Korean dramas they are much more romantic

That doesn't need to be the case.There are plento of great japanese Dramas too which are romantic.But they are less than the K-Dramas:(
Sleepninja wrote: I've got Nodame and Buzzer Beat on my list. :) I have heard good things about them.

Buzzer Beat!!! Buzzer Beat!! lol... another good one from yamapi.. Im not biased. :p
NinaJade82 wrote: Buzzer Beat!!! Buzzer Beat!! lol... another good one from yamapi.. Im not biased. :p

Sure you aren't not at all!!:p
Mirichan wrote: Sure you aren't not at all!!:p

LOL... you should see me on biased mode. :p
NinaJade82 wrote: LOL... you should see me on biased mode. :p

And me while talking about my Haruma-chan:D
Kekekekekekekeke I LOVE TO TALK ABOUT HIM(: