A Demon and A human fall in love, but will it be possible for them to live a happy Cinderella Fairytale......

I highly doubt it, it isn’t like my demon: yk fairytale like, it is more a dark genre with realistic stories and in depth. I feel like gremory will betray her and the real Kang bit na might come back to live… 

Praise Elumeze:

I highly doubt it, it isn’t like my demon: yk fairytale like, it is more a dark genre with realistic stories and in depth. I feel like gremory will betray her and the real Kang bit na might come back to live… 

she can't come back if she is dead and already crossed over. if that happens then this will just turn into a straight up 0 IQ drama. I hope that doesn't happen.

As for the ending i most likely suspect that both of them will go to their respective places. she goes back to hell and he remains as a detective on earth if they go for a happy ending this drama.
Or Da On will die if this has a tragic ending. The granny said one of them will die so i don't think both will be dead at the end. And it's pretty dumb to kill Bit Na. so obviously Da On will die if this has a tragic end.

my theory is they will find satan and justitia will use the artifact like thing that he stole while leaving hell to stay on earth with daon. theory in the making but i feel like theres a reason why they introduced his storyline and have not developped it yet. 

winchesterlives:

my theory is they will find satan and justitia will use the artifact like thing that he stole while leaving hell to stay on earth with daon. theory in the making but i feel like theres a reason why they introduced his storyline and have not developped it yet. 

So far, I think that the killer behind Da On family’s murder is satan, because of that blade he uses. Or at least that these cases are somehow related. 

Sim Yeon:

she can't come back if she is dead and already crossed over. if that happens then this will just turn into a straight up 0 IQ drama. I hope that doesn't happen.

As for the ending i most likely suspect that both of them will go to their respective places. she goes back to hell and he remains as a detective on earth if they go for a happy ending this drama.
Or Da On will die if this has a tragic ending. The granny said one of them will die so i don't think both will be dead at the end. And it's pretty dumb to kill Bit Na. so obviously Da On will die if this has a tragic end.

I agree. Honestly, I just hope that they won’t go for the common, generic “she’ll choose her love for him over her demonic powers/identity as a demon or whatever and somehow magically she’ll stay with him and live as a normal human” that’d be so annoying, and in my opinion, a stupid thing to do with her character.

Yes, serail killer J is 100% satan. Because when Bitna tells the tale of satan she mentions, S escaped hell 26 years ago... The last killing of the 13 kills of serial killer J was decetive Daon's familys 25 years ago. 

And now even after the fabricated death of the police team leader woman in episode 8, i still believe she is Satan. 

In Bitna's story telling (in the demon meeting episode) it was mentioned that Satan was an angel who sinned and ended up taking the wrong way in heaven so she escaped hiding to Earth. 

Also on the poster of the drama all demons are on the left side of Bitna... 

Im sorry if im right and killed the mindblow effect in the end for you who reads this... But just wanted to share my thoughts ?

Dior:

I agree. Honestly, I just hope that they won’t go for the common, generic “she’ll choose her love for him over her demonic powers/identity as a demon or whatever and somehow magically she’ll stay with him and live as a normal human” that’d be so annoying, and in my opinion, a stupid thing to do with her character.

yh i also hope they won't go that path

Hana-j:

Yes, serail killer J is 100% satan. Because when Bitna tells the tale of satan she mentions, S escaped hell 26 years ago... The last killing of the 13 kills of serial killer J was decetive Daon's familys 25 years ago. 

And now even after the fabricated death of the police team leader woman in episode 8, i still believe she is Satan. 

In Bitna's story telling (in the demon meeting episode) it was mentioned that Satan was an angel who sinned and ended up taking the wrong way in heaven so she escaped hiding to Earth. 

Also on the poster of the drama all demons are on the left side of Bitna... 

u r saying da on's mom is satan right? i also hv a slight doubt, cuz whenever kdramas don't exactly show them dead, it's fabricated. if it's a normal drama, they r alive and if it's fantasy they either comes back to life or shift to another form, in this case probably to another body or something.

about the poster, I only noticed after u said it

My theory is Da On is some how connected to the object that Satan stole, since we don't know how he survived serial killer J, why didn't J kill him? We still don't know what happened and his story kept changing per the police officer. (Though it would be a nice twist if J wasn't Satan). I think Da On will protect or sacrifice himself to protect Bit Na from Lee A Rong/ Gremory thus sending her back to hell in punishment. This can also be the possible death he is warned about by Granny/angel if he stays with Bit Na one of them will die. Also, I think Bit Na won't let Da On kill serial killer J but will do the killing in the end. 

Another theory is if Serial killer J is Satan can a human kill him? Is there no punishment then if a human kills Satan/demon? If there isn't any punishment for killing a demon then Da On might be able to get away with that.

Dior:

So far, I think that the killer behind Da On family’s murder is satan, because of that blade he uses. Or at least that these cases are somehow related. 

Right, I also agree with you on this opinion?

As of this 8th episode it seems likely that serial killer J is BitNa's ex boyfriend. When she discovered something incriminating he stabbed her to death. That the resurrected BitNa doesn't remember anything, nor is she pursuing her killer means her ex is leaving her alone...for now. Her ex is also focused on clearing that district so he can develop it. The residents' resistance to leaving is why he has taken up his former identity/killing methods of serial killer J and stalking the neighborhood to drive out the residents. Such an infamous serial killer at work again in that neighborhood should motivate everyone to leave. BitNa's ex is also a good candidate for being Satan. If he is Satan then several arcs so far explored will likely neatly come to a head in a final confrontation. 

Reply to Otiose

Nope. Yes, he (ex fiance) probably stabbed Bitna. But Im 100 sure he is not J, nor satan. The assembly man and his sons are just rich bad people in this story......... J 100% has to be connected with Daon.. And anyway 25year ago Bitna's ex fiance was not even 15yo...

Yes, exactly what i literally was thinking