lol these bullies are not that easyyyyy
sorry, all bullies are that easy. just don't be a victim. If nothing else teens have parents lol and other authority figures. plus all the girls in that mv looked awfully pretty, pretty easy to round up some guys to defend you when your 16:D
goldenseal50 wrote: sorry, all bullies are that easy. just don't be a victim. If nothing else teens have parents lol and other authority figures. plus all the girls in that mv looked awfully pretty, pretty easy to round up some guys to defend you when your 16:D

It's not that easy. I've been bullied in my previous school for 6 years. And after that on Junior High for 3 years.
= I've been bullied at school for 9 YEARS FOR NO REASON!

During Junior High it was so serious that it lead me to skip school a lot which lead me to sit in detention a lot...
But on the school I now attend I'm not bullied or anything because I decided to be "invisible" at school...
And I still haven't gotten rid of that skipping issue thanks to all that bullying.

Of course the bullying wasn't as physical as it is on dramas.
Here in Finland school bullying is mostly verbal. Which is even worse than physical bullying IMO.
I am very sorry you were bullied HAVA-RAVA. Verbal bullying is bad. Did you tell your parents or teachers? Were you ignored by them? Did others see this behavior and ignore you?
The only person I have ever bullied in my life is my little sister and my parents beat the daylights out of me for that.

Once when I was 14 a 16 yr old boy at school tried to pants me in front of everyone ( we were off school property smoking cigarettes :D)
he stopped when he realized no one would help me and he was gonna win (lol) But I didn't let him get away with it. I went by his house after school and told his father

As for verbal bullying, kids say mean things. That's why my parents drummed that stupid little rhyme in my head. "Stick and stones may break my bones but words can never hurt me"...I believe it was repeated to me often when I was 5 and 6.

I do realized that many teens actually commit suicide and develop other problems such as cutting and drugs or even explode and kill people because of bullying. Unfortunately the underlying problem is not what others do to you but how you react to it. That is your choice...no one likes to hear that you feel bad because you feel bad , not because someone made you feel that way.
I am bumping this because I can't find anything to watch lol...I have now tried Liar Game..I gave it a 7. I think I am looking for something amazing like Bloody Monday...am I asking too much? look over my list and Help Me Again!!
I would love to help you but I don't think I can help you.. *points to my MDL lists...^^* xD And it is hard to find something THAT amazung.. -.-
You could try White Christmas.
goldenseal50 wrote: I am bumping this because I can't find anything to watch lol...I have now tried Liar Game..I gave it a 7.
I think I am looking for something amazing like Bloody Monday...am I asking too much?
look over my list and Help Me Again!!

Try Maou...
thanks..I am seriously looking for good dramas..lol I added a bunch that people said were 10's to my currently watching list..I am bound to find something...I hope :D
mmm...your PtW list is now kinda fat and i see there alot of good dramas. Sadly i see many good dramas in your Dropped list too... So... its kinda hard to suggest bc " one loves mother and other loves doughter", i mean defination for "good drama" can be very diferent. I resist urge to sugest - pick up some from droped list and suggest to you something else: "Cheap Love" "Jinsei wa jojo da"
thanks I will check them out..the problem with japanese drama's is they have to be really good for me to like them seeing how they are so short. still 10 hours is 10 hours....
LOL reason why i talked about difference in tastes is - i saw in your completed list so many what are in mine dropped list or what i even havent picked up.... people have diferent tastes and this is good but it makes suggesting so D-hard, lol So if you write: "the problem with japanese drama's is they have to be really good for me" , im sitting here and try figure out meaning of "really good for me". I have big problems with jdrama too, mainly with acting and directing part, i hate if director wants to be mangaka and turns drama into manga bc it is doomed already before hand and it ruins actors acting skills finally....so - to be good jdrama for me means there isnt this kind flaw. What is your definition for good drama ? Im very curious and maybe after reading it i can suggest some more titles to you :D :D <3
I see.... but this is list of dramas. What is that "it" what made them for you "really good"? With list it is kinda hard to get bc i havent seen them all- so i dont know about what you talk. :D Some people consider drama good if their favorite actor is in it, some consider drama good if it is so 1 to 1 with manga what they read, some people like drama bc it is filled with slapstick jokes, some like drama bc there is well done action scenes..... Why you like thous dramas what you listed ?
goldenseal50 wrote: nodame cantible , bloody monday , http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/56/tatta-hitotsu-no-koi, http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/3166/risou-no-musuko, http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/4412/rich-man-poor-woman, http://mydramalist.com/japanese-drama/85/orthros-no-inu I also like Tokyo Dogs, love shuffle,and Don Quixote and My Girl :)

( i have to copy and paste because I can't spell in japanese :p)

That's why I suggest Maou to you even though it's not on your list..
because I think it will fit your taste..

And may I add Ryusei no Kizuna and SPEC 2...