I believe that Lee Seung Ki in K2H z very interesting. He has such a complex character as the play boy that now he has to be responsible as the king. He z doing such a good job that I just can't wait to c what he will do in the next epi. I love his character & I love his acting. He z doing such an amazing job. I will be watching all his drama's!
funny movie just b/c it is right here http://mydramalist.com/japanese-movie/302/detroit-metal-city

this movie had me laughing from start to finish. IDK if it is ur kind of comedy but OMG it had my side hurting the whole next day b/c I was laughing so hard.
haha well I guess I will give it a second chance. I think I dropped it because at that time I was beginning to get tired of the drama cliches. I only watched one episode so it might not be that way. I've actually already seen Absolute Boyfriend. I liked it alot I was like rolling the whole tiem so frustrated. >_< I like japanese when I get tired of korean but then I like korean after japanese. It's weird. I alternate like some crop farmer or something.
nyanyanyam wrote: haha well I guess I will give it a second chance. I think I dropped it because at that time I was beginning to get tired of the drama cliches. I only watched one episode so it might not be that way. I've actually already seen Absolute Boyfriend. I liked it alot I was like rolling the whole tiem so frustrated. >_< I like japanese when I get tired of korean but then I like korean after japanese. It's weird. I alternate like some crop farmer or something.

I am talking about the new chinese verson http://mydramalist.com/taiwanese-drama/2115/absolute-darling he is constantly taking his clothes off lol
MARS : with Vic Zhou as the male lead, Ling.

The actor is good looking and very talented, and the character has a deep personnality : the mask he's wearing everyday, what's beneath the surface (that's where actors/character usually stop in most dramas), what's deep down, and deep under that : what's hiding in the darkest part of his mind.

Ling is one of the deeper character you can find in a drama. And Vic Zhou is doing an amazing job portraying it.
Operation Proposal (korean version) has A VERY BEAUTIFUL LEAD :) and second lead :) but the main actor Yoo Seung Ho is just *droooool*!! if you're weird and into smexy brows then Seung Ho is the guy for you ;) but yeah operation proposal *drooool* has its funny side but mostly romantic. Starts off light and fluffy but gets heavier near the end. Some people found it boring (does at some points - but those brows made me continue admiring:)) but sooooo worth the watch because He. Is. Just. B. E. A. U. T. I. F. U. L. !!!!!!
You can always go for Gokusen - many Japanese hotties started their careers with those dramas.
Of course anything with Yamapi in it. For example : Kurosagi, Code Blue, Proposal Daisakusen. If you okay with watching the same story in another version then try Hana Yori Dango. Two hot and funny cops you will find in Tokyo DOGS. Also Samurai High School has a very cute lead and afterwards if you get fond of Miura Haruma then Bloody Monday is also a fine drama (with addition of Narimiya Hiroki- who is also one of my favorites). And of course Nodame with Tamaki Hiroshi as Chiaki-senpai. You have still many dramas to discover, so I recommend following your favorite actors' careers.
PrettyBrown_Eyes wrote: Operation Proposal (korean version) has A VERY BEAUTIFUL LEAD :) and second lead :) but the main actor Yoo Seung Ho is just *droooool*!! if you're weird and into smexy brows then Seung Ho is the guy for you ;) but yeah operation proposal *drooool* has its funny side but mostly romantic. Starts off light and fluffy but gets heavier near the end. Some people found it boring (does at some points - but those brows made me continue admiring:)) but sooooo worth the watch because He. Is. Just. B. E. A. U. T. I. F. U. L. !!!!!!

I can only agree! two votes for OPERATION PROPOSAL (korean version of PROPOSAL DAISAKUSEN)! (^-^)