Hi I really enjoyed the Japanese version of Hana Kimi. I love that kind of comedy that is mixed with cute characters (Nakatsu ^^) Can anyone please recommend me a similar comedy drama? (^_^)v
Hmm..I loved Nakatsu so I'll help you :D Firstly avoid the remake, it's good from some points of view but it can't compare to the original. You should try Ouran High School, Yukan Club, You're beautiful and Coffee Prince that have the girl tries to be boy situation and amusing scenes. Or other live-actions like My Boss, My Hero(Japanese series), Switch Girl!!, Yankee-kun to Megane-chan, Mei-chan no Shitsuji, Skip Beat, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, Princess Princess D, Antique Bakery(movie), Nodame Cantabile, Attack on the Pin-Up Boys, Yasuko to Kenji, Samurai High School that combine awkward, what-the-hell moments with comedy. You can also add to the list Nobuta wo produce and Attack the Gas Station! 2(movie).
I would just Check out Horikita maki stuff. Well unless u are a girl. Her comedy stuff will be around the same type of comedy. She also does serious stuf too tho. But yea If ur a girl. Then maybe just check out one of the lead males. I forgot who but I have no doubt they will have lots of comedy too.
You can try "Stand Up!!". Not only it's hilarious and has got 4 cute guys as main leads, it's also a refreshing drama, in the sense that it addresses issues which are usually considered slightly taboo. It does so in a very funny way, no vulgarity. :)
claudya87 wrote: Hmm..I loved Nakatsu so I'll help you :D

Firstly avoid the remake, it's good from some points of view but it can't compare to the original.

You should try Ouran High School, Yukan Club, You're beautiful and Coffee Prince that have the girl tries to be boy situation and amusing scenes.

Or other live-actions like My Boss, My Hero(Japanese series), Switch Girl!!, Yankee-kun to Megane-chan, Mei-chan no Shitsuji, Skip Beat, Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, Princess Princess D, Antique Bakery(movie), Nodame Cantabile, Attack on the Pin-Up Boys, Yasuko to Kenji, Samurai High School that combine awkward, what-the-hell moments with comedy.

You can also add to the list Nobuta wo produce and Attack the Gas Station! 2(movie).

ahaha Nakatsu is just too cute ^^
thanks for the recomedations they are awesome^^
I didn't like remake either >_<
I started watching Ouran High School but then decided to watch the anime first. And I have seen You're Beautiful and Coffee Prince and I loved them ^^ I am going to watch Yukan Club
I am watching Skip Beat. I like it but they dubbed the voice of Donghae and Siwon >< (Donghae is awesome)
I have seen Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge, Antique Bakery(movie), Nodame Cantabile, Attack on the Pin-Up Boys and they were awesome.^^
wrote: Samurai High School that combine awkward, what-the-hell moments with comedy.
I think i am going to like this one cuz i like random comedy ^^
Again thanks ^^
amrita828 wrote: You can try "Stand Up!!". Not only it's hilarious and has got 4 cute guys as main leads, it's also a refreshing drama, in the sense that it addresses issues which are usually considered slightly taboo. It does so in a very funny way, no vulgarity. :)

"Stand Up" is on my list Plan to Watch because it has Oguri Shun and Yamapi (^^)
Hmm unfortunately the others were already mentioned but tryRisou No Musuko(though the main-lead is male) and Otomen! :)
Mirichan wrote: Hmm unfortunately the others were already mentioned but tryRisou No Musuko(though the main-lead is male) and Otomen! :)

I am planning on watching Risou No Musuko as soon as my exams are over ^^ the main lead is so cute >_<
For humor, I would recommend Tokyo Dogs, Nobuta wo Produce, and Gokusen. Also, Don Quixote is very funny as well.
for funny stuff better to check Japanese. what about gakusen? old but yet funny... Don Quixote was awesome and My Boss My Hero is hilarious too
Well, you've already watched Nodame... but you can try: Yankee-kun to Megane-chan Samurai High School (really hilarious - Miura Haruma was so great in this) Hot Shot Brown Sugar Macchiato
Atashinchi no Danshi Nobuta wo Produce Yukan Club One Pound Gospel These came to my mind now ^o^
wild romance is hilarous defently worth watching :)