just as the title says.. ived only watched 49days so far so im open to all other recs
Moon Embracing Sun is a kick ass romance :) Operation Proposal also pulls on your heartstrings and never lets go :)
Coffee Prince, Coffee Prince, Coffee Prince, Coffee Prince, Shut Up: Flower Boy Band, Coffee Prince, Full House, Protect the Boss, and Coffee Prince.
49Days is really the only Korean drama you've seen so far? :) My recommendations: Delighful Girl Choon Hyang - It's a really nice romance story with lovable, quirky characters; "forced" living situation Goong - The setting is gorgeous Full House - One of the "classics"; "forced" living situation You're Beautiful - Involves gender-bender and idol genre Personal Taste Secret Garden Coffee Prince (In case you like Jung Il Woo: Flower Boy Ramyun Shop)
I wonder how long this thread will exist.
I'd highly recommend My Girl (Korean). It was my first Kdrama and it's still one of my favorites.
My Girlfriend is a Gumiho : it got it all; romance, laughter, fantasy Secret Garden: One of the greatest K-dramas ever! You're beautiful : idole/romance/laughter My girl : so much fun while watching it
Well, you haven't yet watched You're beautiful...Scent of a woman might suit your taste... And I highly recommend kmovies:
100 days with Mr. Arrogant
My Sassy girl
My tutor friend (1&2)
Project Makeover
Seducing Mr. Perfect
He was cool
Temptation of Wolves
Cyrano dating Agency

Some of those are a bit more cheerful but all very good.
Secret Garden all the way. One of the greatest. Rich guy falls for poor girl, and constantly pursues her. Flower Boy Ramyun Shop is a younger male older female romance. It has to be my favorite. Coffee Prince if you're wanting something steamy. The Moon That Embraces The Sun is a historical drama, and it's amazing. One of the greatest heartstring dramas. You're Beautiful is a cute, quirky drama. This drama is full of that first love innocent romance.
Coffee prince!!!!!!! :d