I will be spending evening alone, I have my snacks ready, everything is perfect, but what to watch? I want something new, but I cannot face checking every item on my PTW list, so please: - somethings that's not sad, I want something rather fun (or at least ends positively) - with hot leads and not too annoying villains - It doesn't have to be a full-time romance (the plot line is usually too messed up with those and they drag sometimes), but a bit of love story would be great. I have some time left before I start (I'm making a cake for tomorrow- so at least 30 min.) so please somebody help me find something awesome to watch ^_^ Please, please
Do you want a romance comedy drama? A movie?
Chilling Romance Shut Up: Flower Boy Band It's not from your PTW list but still: Queen In Hyun's Man
personal preference, you're beautiful, my girl or even full house, those dramas was fun to watch!
Fashionqueen wrote: personal preference, you're beautiful, my girl or even full house, those dramas was fun to watch!

I was thinking My Girl as well.
I've tried starting My girl twice at least, maybe third time will be lucky, is it really that good?
The Greatest Love or Coffee Prince. You'll laugh so hard!
Oops Replace Hana Kimi with Coffee Prince lol I didn't realize you had already seen it.
Elisabetta wrote: I've tried starting My girl twice at least, maybe third time will be lucky, is it really that good?

No and I'd rather try Delightful Girl Choon Hyang if I was you. :) Flower Boy Ramyun Shop maybe?
Elisabetta wrote: I've tried starting My girl twice at least, maybe third time will be lucky, is it really that good?

I personally REALLY enjoyed it.
The Greatest Love is also good.

It isn't...lol

Sleepninja wrote: The Greatest Love or Coffee Prince. You'll laugh so hard!

I agree with these. :D
Ok I will try out your suggestions and maybe one of them will be the one. Thank you all, you are great. If there are any other ideas, please share- i will check them out too.
I would recommend Hana Kimi (Japanese) It is filled with comedy and has a little bit of romance and it is short, 12 ep and a special (if i remember correctly) Other than that I Just started flower boy ramyun shop and it is very funny but i don't know how it ends. >< (>^^)><(^^<) *free hug
Definitely try My Girl if you haven't already. Wild Romance is also an easy and entertaining watch.