I agree with My girl and Hana kimi (jap version) they're so fun to watch
Elisabetta wrote: I've tried starting My girl twice at least, maybe third time will be lucky, is it really that good?

I didn't really like My Girl, it dragged on in the episodes 10--> typical annoying korean romance drama.
My favs on this genre are Sungkyunkwan Scandal (if you haven't seen any historical dramas, this is great to start with, the story and characters are pretty modern and fun) and Hana Kimi C:
And I have to agree with Protect the Boss, SO funny and is awesome until the very end :)
Sleepninja wrote: The Greatest Love or Coffee Prince. You'll laugh so hard!

I agree with these :). they are amazing dramas.
I have of course watched Hana Kimi (3 times already), I've got hooked on My Girl for now. Maybe later I go for Shut up Flower Boyband, but not so soon, you know life gets in my way, I need to work and do other stuff ^_^ But thank you for suggestions :)
I agree with Greatest Love... and i also recommend City Hall... It you like movie.. it's Chilling Romance and try Hello Ghost..
darkangel662008 wrote: I agree with Greatest Love...
and i also recommend City Hall...

It you like movie..
it's Chilling Romance and try Hello Ghost..

Chilling romance is something that I'm definitely going to watch.

I tried both Greatest Love and City Hall at some point, but I couldn't get any further than half episode. Maybe I just wasn't in right mood for them, I will consider them again since so many people recommend them.
try Flower Boy Ramyun Shop... it was kinda entertaining (^-^)... Wild Romance was really funny too... had a great laugh on some scenes
I guess my recommendation comes way too late anyway:p Gokusen would be my first choice or switch girl^^
Mirichan wrote: I guess my recommendation comes way too late anyway:p
Gokusen would be my first choice or switch girl^^

Both watched (well switch girl is still running).
Elisabetta wrote: Both watched (well switch girl is still running).

O.o sorry I was too lazy to have a look on your list^^
It is but well it stopeed with the subs on episode 7....(T.T)
Since about two months now.