lol infectedmushroom she gave 49 days a 10
ayeaye2011 wrote: hmmmmmmmm, for you i would recommend
white Christmas - more of a suspense and thriller it will definitely keep you entertained. and its only 8 episodes long :)
Miss no good - funny as hell
hello! miss - its a romcom but the story is just one of a kind :)
my girlfriend is a gumiho - epic drama that is cute adorable and very on the edge of your seat kind of thing
Playful kiss youtube edition - just sweet funny and quick episodes (i think you'll like it)
Stars falling from the sky - very colourful :P (you will understand once you watch it :D)

I second White Christmas! Just finished it the other day so good I pulled an allnighter and worth it!
ayeaye2011 wrote: aaah dont worry he will definably regret what he as done AND will become more mature :) but he wont be with that other girl for long so just skip a little if you want to lmao :P

I was disappointed he choose annoying girl over the other girl who was far more interesting xD
goldenseal50 wrote: lol infectedmushroom she gave 49 days a 10

oh man xD lmfao i should have checked before suggesting. My bad T.T

hmm maybe you can watch Baby Faced Beauty it's not bad xD
kdramamad wrote: I was disappointed he choose annoying girl over the other girl who was far more interesting xD

im a little confused lol who are you calling the annoying girl? the gumiho or the other one? :P
PrettyBrown_Eyes wrote: I second White Christmas! Just finished it the other day so good I pulled an allnighter and worth it!

LMAO! i did the exact same thing! and i only watched it a couple of weeks ago too :P
you should watch gumiho,its worth it...my friend dropped it but i made her watch it,and now its one of her favourites:)
ayeaye2011 wrote: im a little confused lol who are you calling the annoying girl? the gumiho or the other one? :P

i was talking bout playful kiss. My bad lawl haha :)